• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And it begins .............

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Well, thought I would start my own thread as I have been sneaking a look at everyone elses. The advice on here has been fantastic and I have really enjoyed reading all your stories.
So I thought I would start my own so I can easily keep track of what people say to me.

Anyway, today is the day I got a letter stating I had been put on the waiting list and had the diet leaflet enclosed. It seems so real now but I am still awaiting a date.

For those members who are having/had their surgery at Sunderland, how long after you got this letter did you wait?

I am starting to get on my own nerves, feel like it is constantly on my mind and keep repeating myself on here lol

Please bear with me.......... ;)

Butterfly_lady

Just wanted to say hi welcome and good luck x

im just big boned

Hi joanne,

How exciting for you, im at the very start and its all i think about when im awake or asleep! How long have you waited to get this far? Thanks
Sue x

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Thank you Butrterfly xx
Hi BB, my first appt was Aug 12 but had to wait for an op in June 13 so delayed things a bit. I have had all the test done, reached my weight loss target and am on the waiting lsit now.

xx

Tra_cey1969

Thank you Butrterfly xx Hi BB, my first appt was Aug 12 but had to wait for an op in June 13 so delayed things a bit. I have had all the test done, reached my weight loss target and am on the waiting lsit now. xx
I went on the list after my endoscopy on 27/10/13 had the op 4th jan this year. Mine was a cancellation and I started the milk diet the day after they phoned with the appointment, no time to say goodbye to my old favourite foods or restaurants, thinking back this was a good thing as I could easily have put 8-9lb on binge eating for a couple of weeks :)

Lozberry

Weird Tracey my endo was the 28/10! Ha ha! My op is 1st feb and my seminar at the start of my journey was September 12 x

princess4d4

hi and welcome

Lincs Lass

Welcome :) xx

MayraF

Hiya! I'm not from the same area as you but wanted to wish you good luck! I'm also at the very start ofy journey, today I find out if the weight management people are happy to recommend me for surgery, so I'm pretty much bricking it lol

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
Hiya! I'm not from the same area as you but wanted to wish you good luck! I'm also at the very start ofy journey, today I find out if the weight management people are happy to recommend me for surgery, so I'm pretty much bricking it lol
G00d Luck Mayra, hope all goes well for you. xx

joanne7271

Shrink me please x

joanne7271

Shrink me please x
won't be long Joanne I would say march unless u get a cancellation keeping my fingers crossed ! Xxx
Hope so, as i say had letter with diet sheet in, just waiting for the go ahead now........ whoop xx