• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

And it begins .............

Joanne we are both waiting on our date. Nice to meet you maybe we can be regulars here
Kate xxx
Hope so Kate, where you having your done? We can support each other definitely. Good Luck x

WEll I thought I would look at other forums that are out there and I went into one that was posted............ wish I hadnt!

One of the posts was things I wish i knew before surgery...... there were so many negative things on there I was shocked and started me worrying about my decision.

What to do what to do..............

You can only make a well I informed decision if you have all the facts, which I'm sure you have hun :)
We all ummmm & ahhhhh to an extent but for majority pro's outweigh con's xxxxx

You can only make a well I informed decision if you have all the facts, which I'm sure you have hun :)
We all ummmm & ahhhhh to an extent but for majority pro's outweigh con's xxxxx
Thanks Claire, I appreciate your comments xx

there will always be some people with a negative experience as there will always be people with a positive experience each and everyone of us is different im sure there are things we all wish we knew in hindsight about something not just wls just take each day as it comes for you as your experiences will differ to say mine

there will always be some people with a negative experience as there will always be people with a positive experience each and everyone of us is different im sure there are things we all wish we knew in hindsight about something not just wls just take each day as it comes for you as your experiences will differ to say mine
You are so right there Adele. This is a big decision which we all have had to go through at some stage or another, think I at the wrong side of the fence. Need to just go for it and hope I get no or minor complications.....

Dont know why i did it but have just totally overate for me tea!!

Feel like I have let myself down now, I have had a really pooey day and sick of waiting for date......

Suppose you gotta take the good with the bad and I will get right back on it tomorrow and clamp my gob shut tonight!

I can assure you I am very trying lol.

Thing is I feel stuffed now I hate having that uncomfortable feeling in your tummy!

I just realised too that I been putting oz's instead of lbs in my signature lol

My mind is defo scatty at the moment, I am even dreamin about all of this stuff xx

I can assure you I am very trying lol.

Thing is I feel stuffed now I hate having that uncomfortable feeling in your tummy!

I just realised too that I been putting oz's instead of lbs in my signature lol

My mind is defo scatty at the moment, I am even dreamin about all of this stuff xx

Lol...same as hun...walked out leisure centre left purse on managers desk, got home drove back purse in exactly same place...durrrr moment was I looked at it before I left thinkin I mustnt leave my purse!!!! Really??????? Lol x

we all have them moments i was out all day today even though i am still pre op i have stuck to my diet like a religion and today i went and had fish and chips even though i only ate the 6 chips my diet allows the fish was so damn good i ate it all but i then thought you know what i havent had a treat in 2 years what is the 1 and i got home and its back to the diet

Thanks you Clare, out for a meal tonight of all things, everything surrounds it in my family!

I have accepted your friend request but dont know if I have doe it right xx

Back