• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

AND THE SECRETARY SAID THIS...............

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Roll on January then Hun it will soon b here enjoy Christmas the last one where ur b the size u r nxt yr ur b in a lovely glitzy dress feeling fab xxxx

sugga

Aww thanks lisa and laura, yes iv certainly come through this on a positive note.
Starting milk and yogurt diet on boxing day yipeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

slimmerkay

Oh sweetie - I can understand your initial upset and disappointment but 6th Jan is a great date because, as you say, you can enjoy Christmas and New Year and wont have long to go once New Year is done :D

Bev

Andrea, it's a great time to start a new year with a new regime... I'm so thrilled and we'll be going through around the same time... that's made me feel so happy! Love and hugs xxx

sugga

Thank Karen your right lovey, it was just a shock thats all, and like i said before i dont want to sound ungrateful at all its just been a roller coaster ride for me and that was the last straw. How are you love i hope your pain is subsiding, its awful isnt it? and im sorry for moaning x

Bev love im ok now, i feel a bit silly really looking back to this morning but i couldnt help it, iv cryed buckets earlier lol silly me.
Iv just had a naughty little glass of sherry............ dont tell anyone karen and bev its our little secret............so shush lol

Bev

Your secret is safe with us Andrea and always here for you if we can help... I'm just glad you can get organised and ahead now... well done precious... love and hugs xxx

Grace

Oh honey I can imagine how you felt, you were so geared up for it being so soon, and then to be let down.
But looking on the bright side, January 6th is so close now, and you can have a lovely Christmas without worrying, without any pain or being on pureed food!

Then New Year, new you!
Big hugs and love
Grace xxx

louisaL

looking to make a change!
YAYYYYYY congratulations Andrea! xx

nikster1975

go sugga......go sugga.......go sugga........go sugga.........go sugga:party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049::party0049:

I completely understand your tears how many of them could possibly be for relief of finally getting a date?????? it's not silly, you were working yourself up for 1 date and was given another!!!!

but look at you girl all geared up for your milk and yog diet... it's an amazing new years gift for you.

love and hugs

pink butterfly

Andrea I think you had a totally normal reaction I would be exactly the same....but things happen for a reason & 2011 is clearly gonna be your year with such a fantastic start.....well done to you hun xxx

newcy

CONGRATULATIONS! Just think you can relax and enjoy Christmas and then you've got a brand new you to look forward to in the new year. :party0048:

I totally understand the tears - it was probably pure frustration. You've waited all this time to be given a date, prepared youself for it and then had it taken away. BUT it was probably for the best - roll on 2011 x

thinkbethin

Andrea at east you now know for sure sweetheart. If its still the same secretary I had then she made a total c*ck up of my appointments and then told me not to say anything or she'd get in to trouble lol. Any way I'm really chuffed you finally know something and can have a good christmas dinner before starting your pre op diet xxxx

sugga

Thanks Ange,Newcy, and Gaynor you are all so encouraging.
To be honest i was glad to get to bed yesterday, and i do feel more relaxed now.

Its not just the date that upset me, it was also all the other things to like arrangements for the children ect...............my daughter was booking time of work to stay at mine with the kids, and what with trying to tell my mum who has alziemers that i wouldnt be able to take her shopping for a couple of weeks and sort out arrangements for someone else to do it ect.
Its certainly worked out for the best now, i just feel a lot more relaxed, thank goodness lol xxxx

pink butterfly

Andrea I am so please you feel better about it this morning, I am sure everything will fall into place for you hun xx