• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Remember, Remember the 5th of December!

Dinda

I got the date for my bypass today - 5th Dec. OMG, it's so soon (I've immediatly forgotten the year on the waiting list and the hoops to jump through before then)

I rang the patient advisory person this afternoon(Paula!) and asked if they had my date yet, someone hadn't called her back to accept a slot - so she put me straight in.

woohoo thats amazing dinda, good luck honey :) xxx

I got the date for my bypass today - 5th Dec. OMG, it's so soon (I've immediatly forgotten the year on the waiting list and the hoops to jump through before then)

I rang the patient advisory person this afternoon(Paula!) and asked if they had my date yet, someone hadn't called her back to accept a slot - so she put me straight in.

Oooh good timing, Dinda ... just goes to show it is worth ringing no matter what. Good luck for the 5th, sweetheart xxx

Well done hun, always worth the phone call, I cut 6 weeks off my time by ringing and getting a cancellation.
Really pleased for you. Gob smacked someone would not ring back though!!

I knew it would be soon, I was 11th on the waiting list when I had my pre op assessment on the 3rd - but it was by pure chance I rang when I did.

I have been ringing on and off for ages to check my place on the waiting list so they probably got fed up with me! One of them even calls me 'darling' (which is what 'Dinda' means in indonesian! it is the name of the cutest Orangutan in the world - I've not got tickets on myself)

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

Dinda said:
I knew it would be soon, I was 11th on the waiting list when I had my pre op assessment on the 3rd - but it was by pure chance I rang when I did.

I have been ringing on and off for ages to check my place on the waiting list so they probably got fed up with me! One of them even calls me 'darling' (which is what 'Dinda' means in indonesian! it is the name of the cutest Orangutan in the world - I've not got tickets on myself)

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!

That's sweet!!!!

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :D

Great news!!!!! Good luck. xx

Well dun Hun great news good luck ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back