• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another Preston meet

candie

fabby not flabby :)
I am thinking of arranging another Preston meet up some time next month.Am thinking Sat 15th Aug at Poachers again if anyone's interested:D:DIt is convenient for all major motorways, as is just off the junctions:D:D
The more the merrier, all pre and post ops welcome:D

good luck candie i hope you all have a great time xxx

aww liz it's a shame you're so far away:(:(

i no hun, would have loved to meet ya in person xxx

i love all minis members xxxxxxx

I would have loved to come and meet you all but I'm also too far way. I eally hope you all enjoy the day though xx

gaynor isnt there any support groups/meetings in your area ?

Count me in, Sally! When are you going to start driving?

Lx

Count me in, Sally! When are you going to start driving?

Lx
prob late next week if all goes well hun;)ok so that's me, liz, gm, sue and lesley up to now:D:DHope the usual gang will come too:D:D

Count me in hun, thanks! xxx

Hi all
unfortunately I'm on holiday - I'm beginning to think you do it on purpose!! It would be great to see everyone again and I promise I will try to get on here more often.
H
xx

Hi all
unfortunately I'm on holiday - I'm beginning to think you do it on purpose!! It would be great to see everyone again and I promise I will try to get on here more often.
H
xx
well we can meet anytime hun, as soon as i'm driving again;)How was the hols ?I'm soooo jealous:D:D

I'm also on holiday then - sorry. Have a great day everyone xx

Anyone else coming?All welcome;)In fact the more the merrier:D:D

i would have loved to come as i only live five minutes away but i go on holiday that day.
keep me posted of other times
kerryx

Right so i'm thinking 1.30pm at the Poachers on 15th August:D:DEveryone's welcome, the more the merrier, both post and pre op:p:p

i would have loved to come as i only live five minutes away but i go on holiday that day.
keep me posted of other times
kerryx
will do hun x;)

Back