• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any August 2013 Bypass Surgeries?

The bag is all packed, just got to phone in the morning and check all is well with my bed etc.

Had fun riding coasters too! :)

Best of luck for tomorrow xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Ormsweird x

Well, out the other side and feeling good. Some trapped wind, but apart from that minor irritation I'm doing well! Good luck to the other Augusters!

Well, out the other side and feeling good. Some trapped wind, but apart from that minor irritation I'm doing well! Good luck to the other Augusters!

Yayyyyy!!! hun & well done on getting the bum onto that losers bench :). Rest up and heal well Ormsweird.

All packed ready for early start up @5 to be at hospital for 7am ? just gonna relax and watch some tv for a few hours.

Can't believe this time tomorrow I'll be on the losers bench x

Good luck for tomorrow Moya. Wish I was an early start but mine is Thursday afternoon so check in at noon. At least I can have my early morning cuppa though :)

Hope all went well Moya xx

All packed and ready. About to have a little bit of ice cream and jelly for my last supper, settle down for my tv show then off to bed. Not sure I'm going to sleep though.. My tummy is churning! Leave the house about 10.30am for hospital admittance at noon. It is still like a dream and I keep waiting for someone to kick me awake. Just wanted to say a big thank you to those that have been there for me and for listening to all my moans especially you Yve ..you lovely lady :) ...see you all on the other side folks :D x

Good luck ladies xx

Back home now, all went well took abit long then they thought as I needed a Hernia repair, pains getting better each day the wind pain is the worst my new little tum doesn't like mint tea, but I'm moving around so that should move it down, really sleepy so gonna try to get some sleep in my own bed x

All packed and ready. About to have a little bit of ice cream and jelly for my last supper, settle down for my tv show then off to bed. Not sure I'm going to sleep though.. My tummy is churning! Leave the house about 10.30am for hospital admittance at noon. It is still like a dream and I keep waiting for someone to kick me awake. Just wanted to say a big thank you to those that have been there for me and for listening to all my moans especially you Yve ..you lovely lady :) ...see you all on the other side folks :D x

Good luck for tomorrow femfrankie I'll save you a seat on the losers bench xxx

Frankie is successfully post op

Back