• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any August 2013 Bypass Surgeries?

Good luck virgin18 and welcome :)

Debated what to keep me occupied the day before I go into hospital as I have the day free. Thought about a massage, but in the end I've gone for a day at the local theme park. That should keep me busy! Just need to take a packed lunch!

:bunnydance:

Ahh, I'm diabetic, so real food for me. :)

I am really anxious about my pre-op diet but wont know what it will be until next month when I have my appointment.. but I'm diabetic so maybe the real food too rather than the liquid... ?

I am really anxious about my pre-op diet but wont know what it will be until next month when I have my appointment.. but I'm diabetic so maybe the real food too rather than the liquid... ?

I think it's very much dependent on who your surgeon is beegee. It may well be solid food but i have seen other diabetics on the liquid diet too.. Sorry not much help :(

Hi guy back from hospital came home this afternoon very well just a bit of uncomfortness no major pain a all in all not at all what I expected but dear oh dear the gas man that the real deal you need to walk to loosen it up god luck to all you guys coming up ask any questions if you want to

Hi guy back from hospital came home this afternoon very well just a bit of uncomfortness no major pain a all in all not at all what I expected but dear oh dear the gas man that the real deal you need to walk to loosen it up god luck to all you guys coming up ask any questions if you want to

Congrats on making it to the losers bench Virgin18 whhoo hoooo :)
Take it easy and hope your recovery is plain sailing x

Congrats Virgin18 glad to hear your doing well, can't wait to join you on the losers bench x

I've been waiting ages to comment on these... Yes I am! Bypass is 25th of August at Derby Royal :)

Welcome Natashoor to the August benchers congrats hun :talk017:
Pull up a chair & help yourself to a glass of milk hehehe

Thank you my dear! 19 days and counting :)

Well pre-op assessment done. Now to try and keep myself sane whilst I wait. Thursday is easy. Tomrroe and Friday less so!

Good luck all August-ers xx

2 more days of milk and I swear I will never drink a glass of it again! Surgery on Saturday (10/08/2013) very much looking forward to recovering from it. Good Luck to everyone else who is having surgery this week. See you all on the other side/ losers bench. whoooooop xx

Good luck dizzarella. Eagerly waiting for your return :) xx

Back