• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Any regrets?

bev - you should do it like a chrimbo party and sell tickets - like £5 a ticket or something so that covers the beffet or whateva - would not want to put you out of pocket and have it at a nearby pub or something xxx

The pair of you sound like you are understanding yourselves and working through things... riding the ups and downs... do you find your shopping list has changed for your families now? xxx

Hiya Bev xx
I have !! i dont like buying anything too unhealthy for the kids now and my daughter has started having my 'pretend' sugar instead of real sugar on her cereal, she has always eaten a lot of fruit and has taken quite a shine to my weight watchers yoghurts :rolleyes:... so because theres a lot of much more healthy stuff about she's eating it and i feel like im being a good influence on her with my new eating habits :D
xxxx
p.s... i would love to come to your party ! it would be a bit of a trek though, i think you live a long way away from me so i may have to bring a tent and set it up in your garden lol ;)
xx

Sounds like you have it 'sussed' Dawn.. and how far you have come in a short space of time, hope your good luck continues... with your wls journey.

There is always room for a tent... and you'd be welcome anytime.... so that's a plan and I'm looking forward to being in a smaller dress size and spending time with our friends on a summer weekend... xxx

Bev, the size of your frock will make no difference to us... It's the size of your heart we love x

It's my goal Angel, to get into a size 16/18 for the summer, I have to have a driver to reach for and a summer meeting will be a great motivator for me. Love and hugs xxx

Back