• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Regrets?

Nope. It says its an invalid link honey

No regrets what-so-ever so far :D

Hhhmmm... I have had a bit of a crummy time of it - 7 weeks post-op and had a non weight loss period of 3 weeks, lots and lots of dumping, pain when swallowing (eating too quickly), regurgitating, fainting, exhaustion (most of which was self induced from doing way too much too quickly)... there were times when I regretted spending the money I had saved up for my Harley but they soon passed and overall I am ok with it all. When I watch my loved ones shoving take-aways down their throats I feel really good and have NO regrets at all, it's a great tool for not indulging in those bad habits!

Problems usually sort themselves out as long as you can identify the trigger problem.

It's good getting a cross section of answers. It seems that the main regret is not getting it done sooner - which is understandable.

My biggest concern is that I've had quite a bit of surgery in my life - not weight connected - and I've always had problems afterwards. I had a hysterectomy when I was 31 and was REALLY poorly afterwards. It took me well over a year to recover.

The mere fact that I'm contemplating surgery to help me with my weight and to give me back the hope of living a normal life, is a clear indication that I am committed to making it work. Fingers crossed. x

I'd be lying if I said I haven't had the odd moment when I thought, 'I wish I'd not started all this'.

Only this week I sat with my doctor bawling my eyes out telling him that I wish I'd not had it done, then this morning I put on a top that is six sizes smaller then I'm used too and I feel entirely different again.

Like you I don't handle surgery at all well (also had a long time recovering after a Hysterectomy), and my GB has been no acception, but I'm pretty sure that eventually things will settle down and life will hopefully get back to normal.

The weight loss is great and the way things are going I'm going to hit target a lot sooner than I thought I would, so all things considered I'm glad I had it done really and like everyone else just wish I'd had the courage to do it sooner.

I too am glad I had it done. I wish I had it done years ago but to be true to myself I don`t think I was ready for it then. I know have my head screwed on and focused which I think helps now.And the feeling of getting into smaller clothes and doing things that you havent done for years is fantastic.

Jo
xx

Back