• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else from Bradford?

That I'm bothered about the excess skin as no had a c section done too :( I'm only 28 tho so hope it will go bk to normal fingers crossed!if your both net Bradford ya should come meet us all we meet twice a month at lloyds in Bradford :) xxx

I always said I wouldn't be bothered with skin and so far I'm pleased with my progress Ive lost 98lb (7 stone) in 20 weeks it's a totally new experience for me. I'm 26 so my skin seems to still have some elasticity thank the lord but my books have gone which I'm chuffed at gone from a 52f to a 42 c so still a long way to go but I honestly can't believe how different I feel in such a short space of time xxx

Hiya law student. I'm yvonne and im in greengates. I would be happy to meet you for a cuppa in sainsburys if you fancy it. It's literally round the corner. I am just a month behind you and nic as I have my first appointment with Mr halstead later this month xx did jess give you the link our group thread shout out to west yorkshire peeps xx

yviec1972 said:
Hiya law student. I'm yvonne and im in greengates. I would be happy to meet you for a cuppa in sainsburys if you fancy it. It's literally round the corner. I am just a month behind you and nic as I have my first appointment with Mr halstead later this month xx did jess give you the link our group thread shout out to west yorkshire peeps xx

Hi Yvie! That would be great, I'm two minutes away from there :) I've only just seen Mr May and done sleep test so we're about the same really. I'm still at the stage where I don't quite believe it is happening lol! Are you at Haigh Hall?.

lawstudent its defo happening 4 u, ur further down the road than a few of us. and if u have ur funding and seen mr may ur defo getting there. :) good luck hun x

jessoliver2012 said:
lawstudent its defo happening 4 u, ur further down the road than a few of us. and if u have ur funding and seen mr may ur defo getting there. :) good luck hun x

It seems to have gone TOO smoothly, my Mum had a terrible time and it took years! I still won't believe it until I'm on the table!

lol well it is a long painful road but u really are on the way there. but understand y u dont want to get your hopes up. people usually have between 12-18 months wait but there is a few people that have it quicker and some that wait longer. xx

jessoliver2012 said:
lol well it is a long painful road but u really are on the way there. but understand y u dont want to get your hopes up. people usually have between 12-18 months wait but there is a few people that have it quicker and some that wait longer. xx

They told me around December hopefully, like I said it seems too straightforward when I hear of the nightmare others have!! Maybe Bradford is just better?

Hi sorry for the late reply I've been babysitting. Yes I'm at haigh hall. Dr mcormack has been fantastic who did your referral? When Do you go away I'm a 9-5er so evenings and weekends are good for me xx

yviec1972 said:
Hi sorry for the late reply I've been babysitting. Yes I'm at haigh hall. Dr mcormack has been fantastic who did your referral? When Do you go away I'm a 9-5er so evenings and weekends are good for me xx

Dr McCormack is amazing isn't she?! my favourite doctor. I got WP!!! She wasn't very helpful, I have to say. She once told me when I asked For referral "just eat less and move more"!!!!! But she did what needed doing and got me the money so I can't moan too much! I'm away until 28th June then have a week off so we could catch up then? My Mother In Law lives opposite Sainsbury's.

Sounds great ill look forward to it. Dr passant is very straight forward but I can't complain because she's always been great with my son unlike Dr Manchester but I won't go there it makes me cross.

yviec1972 said:
Sounds great ill look forward to it. Dr passant is very straight forward but I can't complain because she's always been great with my son unlike Dr Manchester but I won't go there it makes me cross.

She's an amazing diagnostician but isn't so good with people lol!! I've always found Dr. M great but not very 'good' if you know what I mean? I always see Dr. McCormack now, she is brilliant. They're a great surgery, we're lucky to have them xx (except a certain nurse practitioner!)

Lol were on the same page there :)

yviec1972 said:
Lol were on the same page there :)

Not a week goes by where I don't fall out with that certain nurse haha!! I went with terrible ear infection a few months ago, she said "I think you've got tooth ache" so I looked at her and said "that may be possible if I had teeth in my ears" hahaha!!

I went with a sore throat and she decided to point out that I was over weight. I felt like jumping up in shock because I had no idea that I was fat but the I suppose the size 32 top I was wearing should have given me a clue lol xx

yviec1972 said:
I went with a sore throat and she decided to point out that I was over weight. I felt like jumping up in shock because I had no idea that I was fat but the I suppose the size 32 top I was wearing should have given me a clue lol xx

Oh yes, I got that too!! She actually said "do you know you're obese" I said "you're joking, I hadn't realised"!!!!!!

When I got diabetes 7 years ago I put my house in order and lost 4 stone but since then ice hit a big wall and can't get any further. I'm a 22 now but I still have my favourite size 32 top in my wardrobe to remind me xxx

My sister had a heart scare, she was size 32 and it frightened her so much she got to a size 10!!! But she was only 5ft. She needed to be petite lol. I'm a 26/28, have been for years!

Back