• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else from Bradford?

treaclenic

yviec1972 said:
i know what you mean, a few years ago i had agoraphobia and new crowds still worry me but i will be going for the first time too if you want a chat and a cuppa xxx

Yes I will Defo try my best to make it I have trouble with meeting new ppl i no I need to do this think it's just I get scared as never really no what to say lol xx

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
i dont think you have to say much just listen to the info. if you do decide to go just reply here so i know you to look out for you, if not ill let you know how it went xx

treaclenic

yviec1972 said:
i dont think you have to say much just listen to the info. if you do decide to go just reply here so i know you to look out for you, if not ill let you know how it went xx

Ok thank you very much :) x

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
Which hospitals in Leeds do the surgery. Is it lgi or st James? Depending on which one it may be better for me to go there than bri xxx

treaclenic

ashlie1985 said:
I had mine done at Leeds teaching the surgeon was lovely he also works at spire Leeds x

I really can't decide which one to go to its really starting to frustrate me lol can I ask how long did it take for your letter of approval?to say you accepted?and I the spire Leeds private and does it do NHS patients?xx

treaclenic

Decided to go to the BRI do just got to wait for my first app thanks to everyone who made me feel welcome an I think I'm guna try my best to attend the meeting is it this Wednesday and what time is it at again plz thank you good day to all xxx

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
hi,
Its 6pm at manningham mills on wednesday 25 april. the entrance is on the main road so easy to get to. its a pound entry to go towards running the group but u get free tea / coffee

bless her punkwitch sent me that. i am definately going it will be lovely to meet you in person xxxx

treaclenic

yviec1972 said:
hi,
Its 6pm at manningham mills on wednesday 25 april. the entrance is on the main road so easy to get to. its a pound entry to go towards running the group but u get free tea / coffee

bless her punkwitch sent me that. i am definately going it will be lovely to meet you in person xxxx

I am going to try my best to get there going to see if my friend will come so I won't be so shy lol and it will be nice to meet you too in person :) xx

Punkwitch

I'll be there on wednesday too. Shall we all do something so we recognise each other like wear a strange hat lmao, like we are going on a blind date!!!! Ha ha, I am dead shy altho I usually hide it by talking too much, and always bring my boyfriend to the meeting with me for support!

treaclenic

Punkwitch said:
I'll be there on wednesday too. Shall we all do something so we recognise each other like wear a strange hat lmao, like we are going on a blind date!!!! Ha ha, I am dead shy altho I usually hide it by talking too much, and always bring my boyfriend to the meeting with me for support!

I wear a base ball cap anyways do ya will recognise me lol my partner is poorly at the min so I'm trying to get a friend to come along with me where abuts is mannigham mills?xx

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
I haven't got a baseball cap. I'll be the one with the big red bag xxx

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
I'm a bit worried about getting lost. Is it in manningham mills opposite the police station?

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
Are you going too?

yviec1972

playing the waiting game
What time does it usually finish. My hubby is going to pick me up but he won't finish in time to come to the group. He is being supportive but I think he's also worried. I think he will come when I get my definate funding decision. Everyone so far has been really good but I've only told a few people not sure what ill tell everyone else like work. I'm worried about being gossiped about and laughed at.

Libertine79

Hey.... Not sure if I've already posted! I'm from bingley. My GP has referred me for funding for wls today, my bmi is 50.3.... I am doubtful I will be successful, I feel kinda desperate now the carrot has been dangled! Please keep yer fingers crossed for me.