• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else from Bradford?

Hi my fingers are crossed xxx

Thanks guys.... My gps are Springfield medical cent @ canal side. I see dr Chubb she is amazing! I had brain surgery last year and she couldn't have been better, she even phone me when I was an inpatient at LGI. Becky x x x

Thanks guys!! I go to Springfield med cent @ canal side. dr chubb has referred me.... She is ace. I had brain surgery last year and she was beyond supportive!! Becky x x

I can't seem to reply?!!! :(

Oh I can now!! I go to Springfield med cent @ canal side my Gp is dr chubb she is the best, had brain surgery last yr and was beyond supportive Becky x x

It's replied you cant do private till after 50 posts or something play one of the word games to boost your posts xx

Sorry am a fool!

No it take a while to get used to this website but it's a good tool you should be able to put a profile picture up soon too ! My Dr is Dr Whitfield she referred me to Leeds where has your dr applied for funding do you know ? I had my op done on 8/2/2012 all together since doing my Pre op diet on 22/1/2012 I've lost 5st 2 so good luck and hopefully see you round bingley it would be nice to know someone close who has also had it done xxx

Not sure she asked if I'd prefer bri or agh so guess she's applied to Bradford. Was shocked she suggested it, before she had always said I wouldn't be suitable as I'd shown I could lose weight.... I can but always put it back on!! Yes would be good to know someone near by, just hoping for good news x

They say that's the best type of people who put it back on as it shows your committed to losing it in the first place Agh don't do it I don't think fingers crossed takes a few months and lots of jumping through hoops x

I didn't think agh did it, I'd be happy with brad they have a good reputation! My friend who is a dietician said the same thing about me been the perfect candidate so we will see :) x

Libertine79 said:
I didn't think agh did it, I'd be happy with brad they have a good reputation! My friend who is a dietician said the same thing about me been the perfect candidate so we will see :) x

Good luck :) x

i went to the meeting and it was great, everyone was lovely and the surgeon was really helpful i dont think ive ever been in a room fullof such lovely people :D:D

It will be lovely to meet you too. Hopefully I will have my funding decision by then. Mr halstead really helped me out with what I should go for. It's clear from what he said that I should go for the bypass and the other members confirmed it. For me its all about sorting out my diabetes and the bypass gives.me the very best chance of doing that. I feel 100% better now. Also from what they say I meet the criteria so hopefully the funding confirmation should.come soon xxx

I'm really anxious that I won't meet the criteria.... What ever this is? My bmi I plus 50, I've lost weight before put always gain it, I have graves disease which the medication I take makes my appetite increase :( ahhhhhhh x

Bmi of 50 should be fine xxx

Back