• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else from Bradford?

Thanks babe x

Yes my friend who is a dietician told me last night x x

And thank you I just want to know now.... I'm kinda scared too! X

I know exactly how you feel. I can only compare it to getting pregnant. You are doing something amazing that is going to take you on an interesting journey. You will end up with something precious ay the end but its not going to be without a bit of worry and pain along the way xxx

When is the next group? I know I guess I just wants to know really, I am actually wanting to do it so I can have a baby :).... And obviously be more healthy! Been able to wear skinny jeans would be cool, but that's all superficial I know. I felt very scared before I had brain surgery, but I managed that ok!! Think this might be harder some how!! Happy Monday btw!! Am off work so all good here!! Xc

I'm getting abit scared more so now I'm having it coz I need a knee opp to be healthier and so me and my partner can have a baby too!im just waiting on my first appointment but have Defo got a lot more scared don't no why just have and good day to all xxx

Think it's natural but also exciting!! Recon this site is really good. Hope I get some news soon :/ x

Yes this site is very good and helpful everyone's really nice on here and I hope you get some news soon too :) x

Hi the next group is 30th may I will Def be there xxx

My funding has been accepted so just waiting for letter from the hospital!! What happens then peops?!!! X

Well done !! Congratulations xxx

Well the hospital will send a letter and youll meet the surgeon to decide what your options are are you on Facebook there are a few groups on there if you want to add me my name is Ashlie Woodward xxx

I'll add you now hun x

Winner Nichola x

Back