• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else from Bradford?

I am. Which bit of Leeds are you from xx

I'm not sure. I got a taxi. I'm only on greengates myself. I was a bit worried about getting the bus because its not the nicest area. My hubby thinks you should be able to park down the side. I can't wait its Dr may the surgeon or is he a mister. I think surgeons are mistress and an anesthesatist is coming. Have you been before? Xx

30 th. Between 6 and 8 xx

It will be lovely to meet you. If he is working if you can get there we could share a.taxi back.if you wanted. I'll be going straight from work but.am on your way home xx

She said it will be fine so we are coming all been well hehe we will be getting train there and bk come bk on the train with us xxx

Ok ill see you there xx

Confused didn't know there was a train station at Greengates. I'll investigate parking, and hopefully see you Wednesday.

I'm coming from Keighley my partner said its jut easier for us to get bus as it goes past maningham lol but Defo will be there look forwards to seeing you all :) how will we no who's who lol I've always got a Gray baseball cap on so I'm easy to spot lol xxx

I'm the gobby one lol x

Just read the parking message. That would be lovely xc

Back