• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone from wales

misswinkytinky

hello everyone.
I,m looking for the land of song!. yes Wales lol... interested to hear stories of waiting list. hospital referred too..
I,m only now starting my own journey with my first GP appointment on the 6th Jan.
I have in excess of 10 stones to lose and with a little girl of 2 i need to lose the weigh to function as a brill Mam!!..

hi hun and welcome to the site i too am at the start of my journey i have my first appointment at the hospital on the 6th jan i first ask the the dr about getting ref back in sept so ive not had to wait to long for my first appointment but it felt like a life time lol people vary with waiting times from 6 months to 2 years till op thats wait ive seen on this site i live in wiltshire not to far from wales but i think there are a few on here that are from wales that should be ablong to help you with your questions x

from what i have read and been told ppl from wales get referred to bristol southmead too ... seeing my gp on the 6th jan.. so starting my journey too x

Hi Michele and welcome to the site. I'm from Yorkshire.
Grace xxx

Hi Grace. u share the same name as my gorgous daughter whose 2.. i,m so excited that i have finally come to the conclusion that a bypass is the only way forward.. woop woop for me

Hi Welcome to the site.

Didnt want to read and run. I am from North Yorkshire so dont know how your area works sorry . But I wanted to say hi

All the best for your appointment. i hope it goes ok. See you arround

Jo
xx

hi jo jo.. happy new year!!!

Hi Grace. u share the same name as my gorgous daughter whose 2.. i,m so excited that i have finally come to the conclusion that a bypass is the only way forward.. woop woop for me

It does feel good when you finally make the decision. I have no regrets. :D

Hope all goes well on your wls journey.

Hiya lovely! Welcome :)
Sal x

Back