• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone had dr el hasani as their surgeon?

hi coolas
today's the day!!! hope your feeling ok.
yes i was on liquid for 4wks, pureed for 4wks then soft food for 4wks they will give you the info in the hospital. i know it sounds awful but trust me nothing compares to the pre-op!! and you've got through that.

right ok. Off to buy a couple of flannels - it says 'one light one dark for upper and lower body' - LOVELY! Sounds like a strip wash then...

If you have any good recipes let me know.

thanks for your support - it means a lot to me. Will put up a message when I'm back with my new pouch...:wave_cry:

good luck coolas, i will be thinking of you lots, look forward to hearing from you after your op, you will be fine i promise xxx

Good luck !!!:hug99:

Rose

Hi Carin - Are you still OK for meeting up in Bromley tomorrow afternoon ? Rose

Looking forward to meeting you and having a good chat :)

Take care,
Rose

hello everyone!

I'm home - I'm ok, everything went well (except a blocked catheter...ouch!) and the nurses and care at the Princess Royal were superb.

I am off all my diabetic medication and am really thrilled.

Very tired and sore (didn't sleep well in hospital) but on the mend.

I was thinking of you all on here and for those about to go in, lots of love and luck.

Relieved it's over.

xx

Welcome back coolas ! Very encouraging to hear the nurses and care at PRUH were good. And you've taken a huge step forward being off the diabetic meds already :clap:

Rose :hug99:

hi coolas,

im sooooooo pleased everything went well with your op i was thinking of you tons. Glad the nurses looked after you :), now hope your recovering well and looking after yourself. At least it's all over now and you can now look forward to the new you! :hug99:

feeling better each day - had some soup a bit fast and retched yesterday though!!
2 stone gone. Tried to do tickerfactory - not sure if it has worked.

well done coolas thats brilliant !!!
i cant wait to get mine but only had my forst appt 3 weeks ago, am waiting to hear for my appointment to see star do you have any idea how longit takes from initial appt till you get the letter for the appt with star??
also Dr El Hasani said its a 12 month waiting list, is that 12 months from initial appt or 12 months from appt with star ?
thanks
dawn

Hi

well I had initial appt with Mr El Hasani in May (he said there was a 12 month waiting list), then the appointment with Star in July, and the operation in October. Others in the hospital had not waited 12 months either, so hopefully you won't have a whole year to wait.
take care

I had my initial appointment with Mr E-H in July, attended the information session with Star in September, received a letter in October giving me an op date of 6 December... which was cancelled 2 weeks later as their funding had run out :-(( I'm now back on the waiting list and have been told it'll be 6-8 months :(((

Rose

thankyou coolas and roseA :D

i had my initial appt on 5th oct , should i have received a letter yet for appt for star or am i being very impatient.:rolleyes:

impatient! ;) don't worry I'm sure you've not been forgotton!! :flirt2:

hi coolas, fab weightloss!!! so pleased your doing ok, it only gets better!

thanks guys!! 2 stone 4 pounds gone! hopefully forever :)
this website is such a support and inspiration.

Wishing we could get some of the American products though as they have loads of bariatric stuff available. Still, at least Splenda is here!

Back