• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone have their gastric bypass at Luton and Dunstable?

AngelaHelana

I'm having it there, just wondered what your experiences were like when you were in there :) thanks

Thanks Chris, who did your Op? I am with Mr Jains Team. I have to go back there next week on 3rd August for Pre op.. I live about 3 hours away but they have been really nice so far!

wow five weeks and uve already lost that weight!! thats wicked!! thanks

well you look totally different! I live near Ipswich in Suffolk

hi, i'm Carol, had my bypass at the l & d on march 10th of this year with Mr Barecca..he was great and so were the nursing staff. good luck, you'll be finexx

gosh yes it is a long way.. i drive everytime, but ive got used to it now.. nice to meet you too carol! im so excited i keep thinking this is a dream!

Hi I'm in Clacton and was bypassed my Mr Whitelaw in June last year

sounds like uve all had positive experiences of being there, only 3 weeks and 6 days to go!!

Hi Angela, I had my bypass this Monday gone... and it's still early but i can tell you that I don't even know what being hungry is anymore lol... honestely don't know if it is because it's only early days but I can hardly put anything down... Everyone at the L&D team were amazing I had a great treatment, so you should not worry, as everything will be fine... all the best x

Back