• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone having a sleeve Aug 2013?

Have a fab holiday...I know it will be hard, but just imagine the new slimmer you going on holiday next year!!!! Thats what keeps me going, the thought that I will be slimmer for my hol...I hope you have a lovely time...and keep us posted on the op! 8 Days left until mine...WOOHOO!!!!!!

Couldn't resist weighing in this morning. I have stuck to my plan and have cycled 6 miles each day and I've lost 6 lbs! Woohoo! I know most of it is water but my holiday wardrobe is a little less snug so that's great!

Me! I am having my op next week and I can honestly say I am terrified.

LM

Mine is TWO days away!!!!!!! So excited now it's unreal. Don't be terrified! I was scared, but now that has lifted and I am just excited to be starting a new, healthier, slimmer life!!! I have lost a stone now on this pre op diet, which is great! It is my daughters birthday the day of my op, so I won't see her, but from here on in we will have two reasons to celebrate the 1st August. If you feel scared or just down speak to us on here...it has been great support for me especially when I was going through my 'What the hell am I doing ' phase, we are all here to help you through this...believe me it will be so worth it!! I will keep you all posted, but might not be back on till the weekend....take care guys..next time we talk I will be a SLEEVIE!!!!

Bless you Jackienewstart! I have always had a pretty active lifestyle even when I was 9 stone heavier. The last two bike rides (yesterday and Sunday) had my 15kg 2 year old on the back of my bike too!! Also, I live in a dip so the only way out of my village is uphill!!! 9lb down in a week so it must be working.

Good luck yankeegirl!

Joisthinner - yes I have started the pre-op diet and my op is in 6 days at the Yorkshire Clinic.

x

Well, I'm off on holiday tomorrow for two weeks, then fly out for my band to sleeve the day after I get back from holiday and weighed in this morning for my pre holiday diet before my pre-op diet begins and I've lost 13 1/2lbs which puts about where I was when I went on holiday last year so all my clothes fit! Yeh! See you in a couple of weeks and good luck to all those having surgery whilst I'm away!

just wanted to wish you all good luck for your sleeves and well done to the ones who have already had theres done, im loving my sleeve

Thank you. I am glad to hear you are loving your sleeve. I am very nervous and scared. 9 days to go x

its the best thing i ever did, apart from my children and getting married, i did have days just after my op thinking have i done the right thing but the answer is yes yes yes, good luck for your op 9 days it will fly

Getting my sleeve tomorrow. Nervous but also excited for my weight loss. Worried about pain after and hoping I'll be able to teach my evening courses at school/college in September. God luck to anyone going in today.

Back