• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone having/had WLS in Shrewsbury/Telford ?

Need2Slim

Hi all.
Just wondering if there is anyone on here who has had or will be having WLS in Telford or Shrewsbury. I don't seem to have come across anybody. Would be nice to find someone who has had experience with them or knows more about what's come.

Hey,

I'm from Shrewsbury but having my surgery done in Solihull. Going for my consultation tomorrow evening then I'm hoping i'll start my liver shrinking diet and have my surgery before the end of the month.

When are you having your surgery? I'm nervous/excited!!

J x

Hey,

I'm from Shrewsbury but having my surgery done in Solihull. Going for my consultation tomorrow evening then I'm hoping i'll start my liver shrinking diet and have my surgery before the end of the month.

When are you having your surgery? I'm nervous/excited!!

J x

Hi, I'm not sure when my surgery its going to be. I have my 1st appointment to see Mr Rink (or one of the team) on 28th November, still not sure what its going to be about (its only for 10/15 mins)

Sorry if you think I'm cheeky but what's the reason you chose Solihull not Shrewsbury ? I thought it had good reviews

Good luck with your consultation, hope all goes well and they put you on the LSD

Back