• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Armpits...

Fuffs

Shrinking Big Brummie
... I thought people were joking!!

But it's true!! They are a nightmare to shave now.

Like a concave valley!! Grrrrr lol

Such a funny annoyance to have, but you know me lol xxx

Yes Fuffs I have found the same, I use a lady shave and it is very difficult I have tried moving my arm in different positions it can be very tricky, its ok for down below though we can now see what we are doing. haha xx

chrisa said:
Yes Fuffs I have found the same, I use a lady shave and it is very difficult I have tried moving my arm in different positions it can be very tricky, its ok for down below though we can now see what we are doing. haha xx

Hehehehe

Totally agree! Being able to see 'it' has made all the difference lol

But the bloody armpits. What a palaver lol xxx

Haha i have this to come then lol x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You do have it to come lol

It's so strange to have hollows to shave lol. Mau have to start making it a beauticians problem and get waxed lol

I can't manage it with a razor so am using that Immac stuff. I hoped I'd lose some facial hair by losing weight but that has not happened. Still, yer can't have everything !

Miss Tickle said:
I can't manage it with a razor so am using that Immac stuff. I hoped I'd lose some facial hair by losing weight but that has not happened. Still, yer can't have everything !

That's a good idea :D

I will try immac. Thanks :D

Omg I thought it was just me missing bits in the caves! Lol

You do have it to come lol

It's so strange to have hollows to shave lol. Mau have to start making it a beauticians problem and get waxed lol

Ouch won't be doing that will be persevering with me lady shave. Can't stand having my top lip done so will never manage that done, n how big are the strips? might take a load to get it all off. I use immac or nair on my top lip but it is a buggar with coarse hair, doesn't always come off first time it says to saturate with water how on earth can you do that with your top lip?? Just have to keep sloshing water on it till I think its ready. THis looking good isn't what its cracked upto be. xx:confused::confused::confused::confused:;);););):D:D:D:D:D:D

I used Nair sensitive in a sensitive area a few months ago. Suffice to say I was damaged and walked like John Wayne lol

Fuffs, that made me roar with laughter!! Maybe we should go au natural girls??

Sooooooooooooo funny xxx

Fuffs at the end of a long day & an even longer week you have put the first genuine smile on my face for many a day. Thank you.
My answer to the cave problem is with a bit of contortion to use my hand to tighten the cave so its flatter & not so concave. May not be perfect & the bingo wings sag into the pit as well not a pretty sight but it works just about. Lol

OMG :O I just realised I've got the concave problem, lolol. Hadn't noticed as I haven't shaved my armpits for over a month. Oops

Sarahj2710 said:
Fuffs, that made me roar with laughter!! Maybe we should go au natural girls??

I will not be a bush fairy for no one!! Lol!!!

I will been the victor against my body hair lol

penelope1008 said:
Fuffs at the end of a long day & an even longer week you have put the first genuine smile on my face for many a day. Thank you.
My answer to the cave problem is with a bit of contortion to use my hand to tighten the cave so its flatter & not so concave. May not be perfect & the bingo wings sag into the pit as well not a pretty sight but it works just about. Lol

I will give it a try. Anything was better than my struggle in the bath this morning lol

So happy to have made you smile babes (((hugs))) xxx

Back