• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Armpits...

My boyfriend has more hair on his chest than his head nowadays LOL caught him applying hair conditioner to his head in the shower!?!? He shaved his head!?!? LOL my gay friends wax everything bless 'em they are so vain!

To funny, this is something I'm not looking forward to.
One things for sure I'm never having a wild bush under my pits! Lol xx

Hehehe not been on for over a week. Some hilarious stuff on here lol

This has truly made me giggle you dont think of these thimgs until your faced with them, Oh what joys have I got to look forward too.

For me though, the most amazing ( and uncomfortable ) discovery is that of the bum bone ! Two bum bones in fact. Sounds odd but I never really realised that bums HAD bones. Obviously if you dug deep enough you'd have to hit something hard eventually but to go straight from outerwear to thin skin straight to bone is a shock !

Miss Tickle said:
For me though, the most amazing ( and uncomfortable ) discovery is that of the bum bone ! Two bum bones in fact. Sounds odd but I never really realised that bums HAD bones. Obviously if you dug deep enough you'd have to hit something hard eventually but to go straight from outerwear to thin skin straight to bone is a shock !

Hehehe I get a pain in my bum when sitting for too long. I still have my black girl heritage of a rounded bum, but am noticing the difference since not having a Michelin Tyre for a bum hehehe

So Glad you have not lost your "Heritage" fuff or sense of humour lol xxx

rickysmrs said:
So Glad you have not lost your "Heritage" fuff or sense of humour lol xxx

Lol!!! Thanks :D

My sense of humour is better than ever. It used to revolve around me making 'fat' jokes about myself before anyone else could.

Now I don't have to do that and it feels so good :D

But I do still make jokes about the old me. Maybe need to stop that lol

Back