• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have been the Doctors

teen

post op loser
As some of you no I have been complaining of really bad stabbing pains in my stomach to the side of my scar. Dr thinks it could be constipation as I have only been 9 times in 6 weeks and its like passing a house brick lol He also thinks I could have strained my self forcing the brick lol So on movicol 3 times a day now see how that goes lol:mad:

hope the movicol sorts you out teen x

Not too bad thanks teen. Was mega stressed when I came out thinking i had done really badly, but now I have had time to reflect, on the whole I think I did well - jsut struggled with a couple of the questions.

Just more waiting though now which is going to be horrid. I wont find out till next Fri

oooo next friday thats a long time Hope it all goes well and you get it. You must be sick of waiting lol

yes I am teen to be honest. The recruitment procedure has taken about 2 months! If I am offered the job it wont start till end April so even more waiting lol...

Also, I intended to phone the hospital today to chase up my funding but am in a bit of a cant be arsed mood. I might ring Tracey tomorrow to see whether things are moving on yet.

What stage are you at with food now Teen? Are you managing to eat OK?

hi glad you got it sorted the movicol should start to work soon.x

yes I am teen to be honest. The recruitment procedure has taken about 2 months! If I am offered the job it wont start till end April so even more waiting lol...

Also, I intended to phone the hospital today to chase up my funding but am in a bit of a cant be arsed mood. I might ring Tracey tomorrow to see whether things are moving on yet.

What stage are you at with food now Teen? Are you managing to eat OK?

Im on week 3 puree/soft food Still having Porridge for breakfast tried a piece of salmon yesterday that went down ok no probs. Today I have had a tesco healthy meal of pasta and mushroom sauce had a bit for dinner then been picking at it the rest of the day and thats been ok and just pinched 1 piece of scampi of Petes plate lol. No had any dumping as yet but I sure I will no when I do:eek:

teen i am so glad you have got to the bottom of the problem :) constipation is a weird thing it affects parts you do not expect it to

Glad to read you've got the problem sorted Teen, I know you were worried about it, and your not alone with the constipation I can tell you, I've nearly pulled the door handle off the toilet door trying to get some pressure up.
:patback:

Its horrid aint it foxy My pain is just under my ribcage wouldnt have thought toilet duties would hurt that far up and in my back will let you no how it goes

Wow foxy just looking at your losses 56lbs thats great going

hey crafty how have you been? good to se you on here

Well I will lose weight Teen, won't I, I'm not eating anything it's dropping off at about 3/4Kg per day at the present.

Hi, tender you OK?
:scale:

Back