• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Arrrrrgh!

Always lovely to hear you Magsy, don't see anywhere near enough of you nowadays... do hope everything is much better for you.

Love and hugs xxx

Well said Maz!

I have seen a bit of this on an earlier thread of mine, it just got taken over by sniping. I felt really bad about it because I had started the thread although it was a completely innocent question. Peoples opinions and emotions took over and it got messy. It left me a little nervous and uncomfortable about asking questions for a while. :sigh:

I do think that ths site is fab though 99.9% of the time its full of inspiring stories, great advise and invaluable support. :grouphugg:

So I will be sticking around :D

I just wanted to say something positive, I love you all! Thank you so much for the love and support you have given me. You have all been lifesavers and I appreciate it greatly. And to echo what everyone else has said if you do not have anything nice/supportive to say then don't say anything at all xxxxx

I just wanted to say something positive, I love you all! Thank you so much for the love and support you have given me. You have all been lifesavers and I appreciate it greatly. And to echo what everyone else has said if you do not have anything nice/supportive to say then don't say anything at all xxxxx

We love you too Jinjanut and are always at your side, keep sharing the love, warmth and sparkle.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Back