• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

As i can never find a pen i will write it here

U are not alone hunni just hold out your hands and someone will grab them an see you thru ..... i promise :) ok so things have changed, you need to get yourself to your gp there and start the ball rolling again..... assuming you've not moved far away, could you not continue where u left off? I would have thought where ever you are, oyu should be able to pick up the threads and start from where you left off..... don't be put off, get yourself back in the mix..... where abouts are you now? is there a support group you could tag along too?? is there someone on here that is local who could help?? either way hunni something has got to give.... your in a vicious cycle and you need to clamber off before it gets a bigger problem..... i know (speaking form experience) you dont want to end up in that place of no return ..... embrace this new start as a chance to also see a new you..... I so feel for you.... at the beginning (for me) i felt so lost and helpless, ill and complete crap.... i would have been happy for life to pass me by.... but here i am a whole year later now 8 1/2 stone gone (since op) almost 11 stone gone since the very start and life is sooo much sweeter..... you can and will do this hunni.................. grab this opportunity.... but you nee to take those first steps no matter how difficult the may seem....... x x x x x huge hugs please please stay around, get posting and lets see where we go from here :) x x x x x x

Back