• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At Last, I Have Joined

northernwoody

Hello to you all. I have been reading through some threads for many many weeks now and finally felt ready to register and start to tell you all about me and where I am going with my journey.

I know I will have questions and I know this is just the place to get them answered as I can see it is a very supportive community indeed.

I look forward to chatting to you all soon.

hey woody, welcome to the site and good luck :) xxx

Hello and welcome ;) x x

Hi woody n welcome ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome ... wishing you all the best on your journey :)

Welcome :) looking forward to hearing about your new life ahead :)

Hi Woody good luck :) and if you can't get to find out on here you won't find it anywhere x

Hi Woody & Welcome ...look forward to reading your post as soon as you feel like posting ... good luck hunnie xx :)

I have been a lurker just like you for weeks and weeks.... Just building up my confidence to say hello to people and normally to congratulate everyone on their amazing progress. Hopefully soon I will be one of these people as well!! x

Welcome Woody - do you have a date and hospital yet for your sleeve?

Wow! Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome!

Cathi - no date yet, seeing consultant in feb, so may get a date then. In the mean-time I will pop a little bio on about me and what has happened so far!!

X x

hi woody!! hope all goes well in feb!!
x
x

Hello there, welcome to the forum...as you've been lurking for a while you'll probably realise we're a friendly bunch:):)

Take your time to ask any questions, someone will surely answer you honestly and with personal experience:)

Good luck

Hi woody good to see another of mr woodcock :) good luck with your appointment in feb this is where me, Louise and wencho were given a date :) we are having are ops end dec and start of jan. Well done on getting this far any questions feel free to ask everyone is lovely on hear :) x x x

Back