• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

At the start

Missyme

Good luck! It’s a good start to the new year!

Rob82

Thanks received 2 more appointments today one for blood pressure check and another for some sort of group thing. Its a nice surprise was starting to think they had forgotten about me.

los in it

And so it starts, got my first tier 3 appointment letter through today. Its with the dietician on Feb 14th, apparently its gonna be about 3 hours.
Hello and welcome
Wishing all the very best for 2018

Rob82

Had my first appointment today at Castle Hill hospital in Hull When i got there they weighed and measured my height, took my blood pressure and made me walk around for 2 minutes. Then we had a group meeting with 3 other men, then we split up and had 3 other meetings, the first was dietician- Beryl, then Dr Muhammad and finally a psychologist called Marie.

Laaux

Yeah I've got an appointment on the 6th with dietician. I need to work on only eating 3 balanced meals a day. Need to lose 5% of weight in 6 months then keep it off for another 6.

Really similar process to what I followed at Castle Hill. The time will fly by! Good luck

Rob82

went for my second appointment the other day, it was with the dietician. Not very exciting it was a group meeting, we learnt about food pyramids and balanced plates etc.

Bling Babe

went for my second appointment the other day, it was with the dietician. Not very exciting it was a group meeting, we learnt about food pyramids and balanced plates etc.
It’s another important step, keep up the good work x

Rob82

Went to my 3 month teir 3 appointment yesterday, lost weight but didn't reach my 3 month goal . Gonna have to try harder for the 6 month weigh in.
Anyone one else get stuck in a waiting room with really loud moany people, it was all soon and gloom. "I don't want surgery I dont want to look like a skeleton" or talking about dieing during surgery or " my friends friend had a bypass and been sick after every meal for 2 years" . I was happy to get away from them after 30 mins of it.

Maria61

Went to my 3 month teir 3 appointment yesterday, lost weight but didn't reach my 3 month goal . Gonna have to try harder for the 6 month weigh in.
Anyone one else get stuck in a waiting room with really loud moany people, it was all soon and gloom. "I don't want surgery I dont want to look like a skeleton" or talking about dieing during surgery or " my friends friend had a bypass and been sick after every meal for 2 years" . I was happy to get away from them after 30 mins of it.
Don’t let negative people get to you, this is the best thing you can do for yourself. My surgeon told me I have given myself more years of life, no arguing with that. Good luck to you xx

Rob82

sorry i've not posted in ages. thought i'd put an update on here. so I got kicked off tier 3 for missing appointments after my car broke down. I tried to reapply but got put on tier 4 as I had completed most of 3. So today was my first day of tier 4.

Sarnie

sorry i've not posted in ages. thought i'd put an update on here. so I got kicked off tier 3 for missing appointments after my car broke down. I tried to reapply but got put on tier 4 as I had completed most of 3. So today was my first day of tier 4.
That's good news Rob, hope it goes well for you now.