• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2014 Surgeries

5 stone in less than 3 months? Omg that's amazing.

Wow, 5 stone?!

I'm overly pleased with my 3.5ish stone loss. But 5...wow!

Wow, 5 stone?! I'm overly pleased with my 3.5ish stone loss. But 5...wow!

I was big to start. 24st 10 in July! So it does come of quick! My latest shrinks have come from a boot camp style gym instructor! I think I've sweat the stones off!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I was big to start. 24st 10 in July! So it does come of quick! My latest shrinks have come from a boot camp style gym instructor! I think I've sweat the stones off!!

We started at about the same (I was 350 when I met my surgeon on 10 July), but I'm also quite a bit older than you and don't have a boot camp person egging me on to exercise! :D

Really hitting a stall only lost 3lb since 12th September though over two stone off in total. Had a weekend away which ended up in a gain but got that weight off now. So back to a downward trend I hope

Really hitting a stall only lost 3lb since 12th September though over two stone off in total. Had a weekend away which ended up in a gain but got that weight off now. So back to a downward trend I hope

I've found upping my activity really helped to budge the stall and eating more as I was hardly having any calories!

Jumping for i joy just fitted into a size 20 non stretchy zip dress :) amazing!!!

July 14th I was a 26/28 :) :) :)

That's fantastic!!

Well done!

Lauren. That's amazing.

I found a wee dress from red herring. It was reduced to £20. I wanted it for a wedding in three weeks. The 20 was a wee tad roomy, the 18 just a wee tad tight. At £20 I took them both. I wore the 20 on Saturday...posted on a thread...can't seem to post on my own diary :-( If I keep going ok I will fit into the 18 for the first November

I actually feel a million dollars. In July I was wearing size 22 and 24 ...now I'm just about out of the 20 and into an 18

How are the rest of you August guys getting on?

Lauren. That's amazing. I found a wee dress from red herring. It was reduced to £20. I wanted it for a wedding in three weeks. The 20 was a wee tad roomy, the 18 just a wee tad tight. At £20 I took them both. I wore the 20 on Saturday...posted on a thread...can't seem to post on my own diary :-( If I keep going ok I will fit into the 18 for the first November I actually feel a million dollars. In July I was wearing size 22 and 24 ...now I'm just about out of the 20 and into an 18 How are the rest of you August guys getting on?

That's fab! It's nice to feel glam again isn't it?
I forgot what it was like to take pride in how I look and time over selecting outfits ect!
Ohh I'm hoping to be in my size 18 dress too by November for when I go to New York!

Back