• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August 2014 Surgeries

Thanks guys! It's really boosted my drive and determination seeing these pictures!

Can't wait to hear about all of the other august oppers progress!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Really big difference! You look fantastic!

When I was getting down about my scale losses, I found photos helped me see the changes happening.

Hi all, im three weeks post op today and weigh in at 10st 13lb!!! Yeyyyy, a total loss of 2 st in 6 weeks. Thanks all for the support x

Well done Karina. Fantastic losses.

Was comparing pictures of before and after! The left pic was taken pre op! And the right was taken on Saturday when I was off to a wedding it's been two month to the day since I started my pre op diet! I'd got frustrated that I didn't suddenly look skinny but when I compare these pictures it just shows you how much you don't notice! So take from this girls take lots of pictures!! It really helps with the motivation! View attachment 13460 Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Looking Fab!

I have had minimum problems with the sleeve which I had done on 1st August, in fact I have managed to loose 37 pounds. However, last week I ended up in hospital as my kidney stone decided to move causing me horrendous pain plus I could not stop vomiting. Whilst in hospital I was given injections to stop being sick plus morphine for the pain, as a result I hardly consumed any food that week. I am now at home and struggling with what to eat, fed up with soups and purée food. What is everyone who is 6 weeks post op eating??

Looking Fab! I have had minimum problems with the sleeve which I had done on 1st August, in fact I have managed to loose 37 pounds. However, last week I ended up in hospital as my kidney stone decided to move causing me horrendous pain plus I could not stop vomiting. Whilst in hospital I was given injections to stop being sick plus morphine for the pain, as a result I hardly consumed any food that week. I am now at home and struggling with what to eat, fed up with soups and purée food. What is everyone who is 6 weeks post op eating??

Sorry to hear you ended up in hospital :( hope your feeling ok now!
I'm six weeks on Saturday and start solid foods.
37 lbs great loss btw!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi ladies

I'm 4 weeks post bypass now, I can't believe how good I feel. Although over the weekend and Monday I was worried as I couldn't keep anything down with out terrible cramps, then Monday I was really sick :( and all I had had was my meds with some juice. It was not nice being ill, no pain but the meds sort of burned on their way back out :( woke up yesterday feeling OK so tried to have a 'normal' day and thankfully I was fine. I was so worried something had gone wrong.

I started my LSD weight 108.7 kg and I'm now 97.3 kg (22lbs gone) but also 2 Jean sizes smaller (from 22 down to 18) and now my size 18 knickers are already falling down while walking around lol

I'm 5.5 weeks out now, and since I met my surgeon on 10 July I've lost 3 stone and 2-3 clothing sizes (depending on cut, etc.), 9 inches off my waist and 9 off my hips.

I've had a few frustrations with stalls, but overall the weight has steadily fallen off.

My recovery has been smooth, and the only real issues have been tiredness and an intolerance of milk products since I was about a week and a half out. I'm introducing milk again but only in other food (like adding milk to my potato leek soup, etc.) and that's gone well.

I still can't believe how smooth and easy my recovery has been. I'm almost waiting for the other shoe to drop, it has been so easy!

Hi all, I will be 4 weeks post op tomorrow. I was 12st 12lbs on the 4th August, on the day of the op, 26th August, I was 11st 9lbs and today im 10st 11lbs so im really pleased..just over 2st gone.
Touch wood i have had no issues so far and am recovering well..

I was 4 weeks out on Wednesday

I have started taking more solid food over the last couple of days. Had bacon and liver for lunch today. Not eating crackers or bread or anything yet. Bought a bag of salad but think that may go in the bin...maybe a step too far too soon

I have list 2 stone since 4th August. Started at 15st five and a half pounds. Now 13 stone 5

I have lost 13lb post op from 20 August on a real stall at the moment but my body is shrinking daily :). Gone from a 24 to a size 20 :)

My only real issue has been constipation :-(

Back