• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Club

Glad to hear your first day hasn't been to bad evenstarr. Hope it flys over for you xxx

Thank you everyone. Pureed food is going down quite well and most of the wind has gone!!!
Good luck to everyone this week. Seems like it has come around all of a sudden xxx

my admission day is 23rd of august x

Wow lots of ops coming up, good luck everyone!
Em xxxxx

Good luck for tuesday

OMG start pre op diet tomorrow so it is finally getting close. Think the next two weeks are going to be really hard though!!

Good Luck with everything Evenstarr, hope it all goes well for tomorrow xxx

Thanks Lubilu, I'm lying in bed and I can't sleep...just too excited!
How are things with you?

Just weighed in after first week on pre op diet and I'm 9lbs down! I'm so pleased with that, just one week to go :)))
This is such a lovely place to come and share what's happening and I've learnt so much from all of you. Thank you all xxxx

Good luck today its the start of the rest of your life x

Good Luck for today Evenstarr :D hope it all goes smoothly for you hun and looking forward to reading about it.

I cant beleive its my turn this time next week :eek: its gone so quick, im starting my low fat diet today and decided to do the slim fast thing lol, a shake for breakfast and lunch and then a low fat meal. Im really excited now and cant wait so im not feeling that hungry :D lets hope it lasts .....

Good luck Evenstarr, hoping you have a comfortable day and look forward to hearing about your progress. You will soon be a loser too!!! Tracey xxx

Hope all who have had their's or are due to have this month that it goes/went well. I'm unfortunately no longer in the August club, having had my op cancelled the evening before it was due by a poorly surgeon. So that was 13.5 days into the milk diet! So I'll be moving over to the September club now.

Again all the best xx

Back