• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from 1st appointment!

Big an Bouncy

Hey everyone!All went well,had slide show of procedures,saw dietician and got pre and post diet sheets,saw doc and he agreed the bypass was for me also they will see if they can do my hernia at the same time!Result!Asked if he fancied doing my prolapse while he was at it but funnily enough he didnt think so!Skin removal would be very unlikely for anyone after surgery now.Saw nurse for ecg,bloods,bp and swabs.Next appointment 9th Feb.to see consultant and aneasthetist(sp)will get surgery date within 4 weeks after that!Doc said I should be guaranteed to lose 5-6st within 2 years.Which would get me to about 12st this I would be more than happy with cos I should be size 12/14!!!I could well be done for my birthday at the end of March.Maz x:)

Brilliant news hun :D Im really pleased for you and it seems like it will be a quite quick journey too ...woohhhoooooo its so exciting! XX

Oh I am so pleased for B&B it is all coming so quickly now.

I too was told 8 months ago that they dont do skin surgery on NHS.

Fantastic Maz... you are moving along now love... and hope you'll be all done well in time for our July meeting at this rate!

Great result and getting the hernia sorted too!

Well done.

Love and hugs Angel xxx

Glad it went well :) if you fancy a visitor when you go just shout!

Will do Shel do you live nearby?Hows Charlie doing,bet hes getting really big now,they grow up before your very eyes!Maz x

great stuff - your well on ya way now hunny xxx

Great news Maz.. you will be all done before you know it.
I hope I'm not far behind you :D
xxx

I'm in Wirral, bout 10 minutes from Spire. Charlie is just gorgeous, a real happy little chappy. Am hoping we can make it to Llandudno so he can meet everyone, he loves the attention!

Back