• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back from 1st appointment!

Great news. I'm really pleased for you. I hope it's as fast as they say it will be. How exciting!
Grace xxx

Hey everyone!All went well,had slide show of procedures,saw dietician and got pre and post diet sheets,saw doc and he agreed the bypass was for me also they will see if they can do my hernia at the same time!Result!Asked if he fancied doing my prolapse while he was at it but funnily enough he didnt think so!Skin removal would be very unlikely for anyone after surgery now.Saw nurse for ecg,bloods,bp and swabs.Next appointment 9th Feb.to see consultant and aneasthetist(sp)will get surgery date within 4 weeks after that!Doc said I should be guaranteed to lose 5-6st within 2 years.Which would get me to about 12st this I would be more than happy with cos I should be size 12/14!!!I could well be done for my birthday at the end of March.Maz x:)

Brilliant news Maz, really pleased for you.

Linski xxx

I am so happy for I can not wait to have my surgery... I so excited and I wish you the best

Back