• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bad habits sneaking back in...

I eat a couple of rich tea biscuits every day, don't hurt me and definately don't affect my weight loss. Look at it this way, having a few biscuits and the odd treat is NORMAL, eating a whole pack and stuffing our face ain't and thats what I used to do before my op - you ????

Pre op i'd eat half a pack with a cup of tea no worries and if it was a jaffa cake could easily do a pack and then wonder what's for tea! It's when you find yourself walking to the 'go ahead' biccie machine at work and buying a pack every day and thinking about the machine when you walk past the room that it's in.... Also the habit of emmm tummy feels a bit empty, what shall i reach for!

Also i'm just trying to think what i can do to improve the consistency of my weight losses. As i said, yes i've lost a lb short of 3 stone but i have had about 6 weeks of losing nothing (not consecutively) and so really want to address what's going in...

So today is a new day for me, as i said i'm going to get my wls healthy snack shelf going! Some nice snack a jacks, unsalted nuts, chick peas for my homemade hummus, babybel light...

In the meantime i'm sat here after my coffee looking at the clock and wondering what time i shall have my lunch... Bacon and egg omelette i think! Sugar free jelly is in the fridge setting :) And a protein shake will be the order of the day later :) xx

hi julie,

I really want to try a protein shake,as Im only a week post op,Im worried Im not getting enough protein.
was u ok when u first had your protein shake?

thanks x

Back