• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band slippage!!

It is crap, but at least its a starting point. A couple of people with HW who didn't think they had anything in it with the Prof actually had 1 and 1.5mls in their band when they went for their first fills, left from when they do the checks to make sure its working. At least having a look they can see if there's anything in there.

It is strange because the feelings that you mention often come with having too much restriction in terms of the pain etc

Do you know if you have a 10ml or 14ml band? Just wondering if they have used a small one, whether it is actually too tight around the stomach itself?

It is crap, but at least its a starting point. A couple of people with HW who didn't think they had anything in it with the Prof actually had 1 and 1.5mls in their band when they went for their first fills, left from when they do the checks to make sure its working. At least having a look they can see if there's anything in there.

It is strange because the feelings that you mention often come with having too much restriction in terms of the pain etc

Do you know if you have a 10ml or 14ml band? Just wondering if they have used a small one, whether it is actually too tight around the stomach itself?

Prof said 10ml as I've not a lot to loose. I questioned it before op as I was worried that a 10ml wouldn't be big enough.

It's only come on within the last two-three weeks, I think.

Watch this space, but I swear the bands slipped. I have no idea why/how but when I comes to percentages ie 1 in whatever I'm always that 1.

Can't wait for next week.

This is starting to sound like one of those saw films now! Please dont tell me you want to play a game lol!

You're off the market Franky? Looks like I'll have to dig out the phone number for the randy dwarf I met last year then. Sigh.

Back