• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band slippage!!

I could compare you to a number of dates, each hilarious in their own way, but Jon was best for pure comedy value.

lols! randy dwarfs! did u seriously have a date with a randy dwarf? good luck with your dates guys fingers crossed they are neither dwarves nor mentalists!

Zoosk. Don't do it people. I admit I'm no oil painting, but I did come right out and tell people how fat I was in my profile. Jon possibly thought I wouldn't notice he only came to my waist. I'm not exactly petite - together we looked like a car crash at a freak show.
Walking him back to the car park he asked for some adult fun in the car. I'd have squished him like a bug.

I had a few comedy dates from that site, but that was the best! I didn't renew my membership when my free 3 months expired.

Zoosk. Don't do it people. I admit I'm no oil painting, but I did come right out and tell people how fat I was in my profile. Jon possibly thought I wouldn't notice he only came to my waist. I'm not exactly petite - together we looked like a car crash at a freak show.
Walking him back to the car park he asked for some adult fun in the car. I'd have squished him like a bug.

I had a few comedy dates from that site, but that was the best! I didn't renew my membership when my free 3 months expired.

Sarah we need to go out. You crease me up, my chest did hurt now my jaw does too from laughing.

How are you feeling today chummy? Any better?

LOL!!! Is it wrong that I wish I'd seen that? (not the adult fun in the car)

Hi Band Bird

I'm currently in bed. Feeling sorry for myself, trying to shift a migraine. Struggling to put sentences together. I know it's my own fault as I'm only managing 50-80 calories a day, but swallowing sucks. So I'm dehydrated in pain and miserable.

I think that tells the story.
I hope your having a nice weekend.

Chummy have you spoken to anyone medical in the past day or two. 50-80 calories :eek: ... Worried about you x

Chummy have you spoken to anyone medical in the past day or two. 50-80 calories :eek: ... Worried about you x

Spoke to provider yesterday, to be honest don't think they're at all bothered. As long as I can drink. They don't seem to understand the uncomfortableness of trying to consume whilst a golf balls in the back of your throat. It's like trying to eat whilst being sick. Impossible.

I'm at the point now were I don't really care. I'd rather be FAT!!

Thanks for you concern but I'll get there. X

Hi Band Bird

I'm currently in bed. Feeling sorry for myself, trying to shift a migraine. Struggling to put sentences together. I know it's my own fault as I'm only managing 50-80 calories a day, but swallowing sucks. So I'm dehydrated in pain and miserable.

I think that tells the story.
I hope your having a nice weekend.

This sounds terrible :(

I'm so sorry you're so rough, are you sure you shouldn't see a doctor?

I really hope you feel better soon hun, you sound very poorly indeed.

Hope you are feeling better this morning. If not however and if you are at a point that you are getting dehydrated ... Consider calling your provider again or going to a&e chummy :grouphugg:

I'm getting there.
I think the sensation in my throat and chest is easing. Not to jinx things.
I'm seeing my provider on Tuesday, so lets wait and see what they say.
I'm trying hard to increase fluids, as I've never see pee so dark - looks like stout!! Sorry to much info.

Thanks all xx

I've just managed a quorn sausage and some tinned toms. I hope I'm doing the right thing. If it doesn't like me I think it could be a life on fluids.

I'd love to know why this has happened, and out of the blue!!

Very strange, I think we'd all like to know what could have caused it, it sounds horrible.

Glad you're feeling a little bit better, fingers crossed for a full recovery very soon x

Back