• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band slippage!!

If you managed to eat Quorn that's an achievement, it can be quite difficult to eat as its pretty dry. Fingers crossed x

Hi all

Well, I've canceled tomorrows appointment in Birmingham for investigation. I'm feeling much better. Still taking meds until I'm seen in London on the 22/10 for my first fill. Fingers crossed whatever if was stays away for good.

Thanks all for your kind words. Xxx

Glad to hear you're feeling better - long may it continue!

That's great news Chummy ( I always imagine Miranda when I call you Chummy :) you know out of The Midwives)
anyway Im happy you feel better xxxx

That's great news Chummy ( I always imagine Miranda when I call you Chummy :) you know out of The Midwives)
anyway Im happy you feel better xxxx

Yes, fantastic. I thought feeling normal was a thing of the past.

Yep, that's where it's from. I call my daughter it at school, taking the 'P'at school pick up - private schools can be so stuck up. We're defiantly not!!
Thought I'd put it to good use on here. Xxx

Yes, fantastic. I thought feeling normal was a thing of the past.

Yep, that's where it's from. I call my daughter it at school, taking the 'P'at school pick up - private schools can be so stuck up. We're defiantly not!!
Thought I'd put it to good use on here. Xxx

I Love that Nic Name!!!!!!

Hi I had a band 3 years ago and it slipped they tried to reposition it but failed
I too went back to basics liquids then sloppy then soft and it seemed fine but after a few weeks it twisted causing me to stop all to gather when I was sick it was like ground coffee coming up also had terrible indigestion
It's not all bad news I since then had a bypass and lost 12 stone in a year but still miss my band but good luck and hope it clears up
Take care

How are you doing chummy? x

Not bad thanks. My first fill is booked for next Tuesday so fingers crossed!!

Have managed scrambled egg today which normally kills me. Thought I'd take a chance as it could have been the egg that inflamed my stomach before. It's a bit of trial and error when it comes to eating!!

How's you?

Fingers crossed both for the egg and for Tuesday!

I'm doing ok ta, just plodding along, nothing too exciting... I'm very dull!

Hi all

Just to keep you up to speed, I've had my first fill- Yippee!!!

Only needed 2.5ml at this early stage. They think I'll get good restriction at this as I'm quite tight!! Whatever that means?!?! Best to take things slowly as I've had issues. I'm happy with this. I don't need to experience the pain that I went through before.

Must admit I'm finding it hard to remember to eat. Don't seem to have the feeling of hunger -not that I ever did, just ate for the sake of eating. Getting to late afternoon before realising that I'm yet to eat. Terrible i know i need to start now to put good eating habits in place. So this is a learning curve - I must fight the battle and win. Seems so bizarre to go from one extreme to another.

I'm sure i'll get there.

Hope you're all ok and the weights falling off. Xxx

Back