• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

banded by Dr El Hasani

petesgirl

Had my surgery yesterday, 27th July, at Chelsfield Hospital with Dr El Hasani. Whole experience was very positive and was looked after so well by Nurse Ai Chan Liu. Anyone going to Chelsfield with Dr El Hasani's team will be in excellent hands.

Many congratulations on joining the losers bench xx

Had my surgery yesterday, 27th July, at Chelsfield Hospital with Dr El Hasani. Whole experience was very positive and was looked after so well by Nurse Ai Chan Liu. Anyone going to Chelsfield with Dr El Hasani's team will be in excellent hands.

I was bypassed at chelsfield last week by dr el hasani! Ai chan and Sheila are hilarious, the team at chelsfield are fab!

welcome to banded life, mines been fab :)

Hi and welcome. Looking or ward to reading your updates. Have a great journey :)

Agreed I was banded at chelsfield 23rd June, nurses there were fab.....only downside to mine was who ever stitched me up made a right hash if it! All good now tho :) just wish I could go there for my fills rather than all way to Harley street x

Agreed I was banded at chelsfield 23rd June, nurses there were fab.....only downside to mine was who ever stitched me up made a right hash if it! All good now tho :) just wish I could go there for my fills rather than all way to Harley street x

Did you go with wls group?

Sorry hun, thought u said thg. Did u go with wls too then? Wendy is amazing....can't believe how at ease she made me feel with my first fill today x

Sorry hun, thought u said thg. Did u go with wls too then? Wendy is amazing....can't believe how at ease she made me feel with my first fill today x

Yeah,I've gone with them as well, as I liked their experience and friendliness! They are very understanding, I should've had my op in may, but day before the op I had to fly abroad as my nana had fallen terminally I'll,and was nearing the end, they were lovely and understanding about me rescheduling,and very compassionate

Yeah,I've gone with them as well, as I liked their experience and friendliness! They are very understanding, I should've had my op in may, but day before the op I had to fly abroad as my nana had fallen terminally I'll,and was nearing the end, they were lovely and understanding about me rescheduling,and very compassionate

Aw bless, that's well sweet of them. Think we defo made right choice after reading others horror stories about their providers! Anyway good luck on ur journey :)

I went with WLS as well-seemed to be the best aftercare going and it wasn't a "big sell" like some of the others. Anyone have any advice on best sleeping position...Im really struggling to get quality sleep at the minute!

I went with WLS as well-seemed to be the best aftercare going and it wasn't a "big sell" like some of the others. Anyone have any advice on best sleeping position...Im really struggling to get quality sleep at the minute!

Oh wow fantastic, I haven't heard many mention going with wls....well petesgirl I can assure u u are in safe hands with Wendy for ur first fill :) as for sleeping I'm a nightmare....at beginning I slept on my right side, but I am normally a sleep on my tummy person.....which I have no reverted to! Does guru a bit sometimes but I have no control once I'm asleep! Lol. Hope u manage some sleep hun x

Oh wow fantastic, I haven't heard many mention going with wls....well petesgirl I can assure u u are in safe hands with Wendy for ur first fill :) as for sleeping I'm a nightmare....at beginning I slept on my right side, but I am normally a sleep on my tummy person.....which I have no reverted to! Does guru a bit sometimes but I have no control once I'm asleep! Lol. Hope u manage some sleep hun x

I'm a tummy sleeper too,lol! A week post op I managed to sleep on my side,and now I sometimes even manage to sleep on my tummy,but only for a short space of time

Any one used the hospital group? Interested in feedback x
hey maz yes I went thru them I was booked in for my band last month at Dolan park with the surgeon mentioned in this thread, 45 min in theatre woke feeling a groggy but so pleased it was over with, only to be told 7 hours later the op was abandoned due to them finding I had a hernia in my stomach :-( upset didn't cover how I felt, hospital group tried to charge me £1700 for my night stay in Dolan park, long story short I went with the sleeve and they forgot about the £1700 !! Surprise surprise but they day before my pre op they were still trying to demand it. Any ways on a brighter note I had my sleeve op the 5th October and feeling great x

Back