• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BandedHuns Mad Fat Diary

Hey guys,

Just back at work now after having the last week off and still not moved in... However my carpets are laid, my floors are all solid oak and glossed and my tiles are laid. The garden is fenced and stained and the dog pen is complete pending delivery of the kennel ( or large country cottage I have brought them)

So
Moving starts weds, Thursday and Friday ... Finally. Still at work earning double bubble! It's awful having a week of and coming back.

So excited for tomorrow I can finally start getting myself sorted in life . Been living in junk and take outs, small portions but still biscuits and tea and rolls, although I don't get on well with bread have had to bring up some of it .... Ouch it's horrible when I was starving and needed to clear the blockage from Taking too big a bite. Still with the move and the fill tomorrow all
Will
Be good ... I hope. Anyways hope everyone is ok. Mrs DUck good luck tomorrow . Very brave going for the sleeve xxxx will
Be thinking of you xxx

good to hear from you sweetheart :) sound like all's going well, just the move to do now and then you can really start you new life :) its got to be one of the most stressful times so if you cope with this you can cope with anything. Wd hunni :) once your back to normality you can get straight back into the healthy stuff. The house is sounding fantastic ohhhh be so nice once your there proper gl with it all and your fill x x x x hugs

Glad everything's going well Hun wouldn't worry too much about the food for now get your house and your pooches kennels sorted first x x

Fill day.... Number 1.

Up all night with nerves. Exhausted from work which was manic in the evening. Just generally really hard time at the moment. I'm dragging myself out if bed. Constantly wanting to cave into rubbish food. Not that I did, I was much ing my chicken and roasted veg on the train yesterday home . It was at 11pm by the time I got to eat. I looked like one of those people on the forums where strangers take photos of women scoffing on public transport ( although good for me the train was empty and the sites been discountinued) but no seriously- many a time I've used my journeys to binge, so eating my container of fresh food didn't make me feel bad at all. Got this last day at work then 3 days leave to finally move. Followed by early 12 hour weekend and two subsequent early shifts.... Eeeekkk!!!! Hate them. They are killers 60hours with travel over 4 days! The worse part of my job!

Anyway I'm off to work again and I'll catch up once I'm filled up and let you all know how it goes.

#nervous!

Hi hunnie

Well done on the healthy eating, and good luck for the fill today

I don't know how or where you get all your energy from
!! I want some !!! Update us later on how it went xxx

I'm having a moment on the train. I feel exhausted. Fat. Ugly and just miserable. That 6.5 weeks after having my band put it I'm just not working it to it's fulliest potential. I know I know I've lots going on but my head is this crazy crazy place where my thoughts just Demonise my whole self esteem, I sit at work and all I think about is food ... When can I have.... How much can I have.... Then I rebel and ( ok yesterday I did manage NOT to buy any junk and just ate my tub of chicken and veg but I'm just not into looking after myself.

My nails look broken and brittle , ok my skins very nice at the moment and my hair well, it get washed twice a week because the extensions take FOREVER to dry.... I just feel like I've wasted so much time F*CKING about with food that I could have been in the 13s by now instead of being 14.7.... Still!!!! #angryface

I do this to myself all the time. But I guess on my way to the fill is the time to start this NOW. I know I've a hetic 7 days ahead but if I'm careful and make GOOD choices. I'd like to think a Lb a day is achieve able considering I've just stayed at this weight since the last set of nights / lates.

Have really missed coming on here to as it does help. Also using My fitness pal and seeing how well the others are doing is really keeping my mind on it. Click on the Mfp little blue icon on my profile, if anyone wants to add me. MFP has now added a part that it automatically ( for iphone5s users) can logg their steps or if not iphone 5s u can link bitfit and other apps to the diary food service it has... Great stuff! Although yesterday I just managed 4600 steps! How crap am I ... And I was taking my phone with me on every toilet break I had!!! Lol

Right I will update you all( now I've vented my feelings out) later once I've had me fill.... I'm scared .....

Last edited by a moderator:
Wishing you all the best for your first fill eeek :) I was with a bunch of girls last month (at hospital) all having their first fills...........and each one came back in the room afterwards to say it wasn't that bad lol So hope it goes smoothly for you. Have a good day at work too hunni, keep up with the great mindset and the logging here and MFP it certainly helps to keep the mind focused. Just remember your doing fab at this busy, stressful time, all will start to settle down soon enough :) Dont allow that little shoulder demon into your head .... he prays on our weaknesses push him away, stick your nose in the air and know you are beautiful, strong, and very much loved x x x x

So I've had 4ml put in. Lost 21lbs. She wants me to just loose 1-2lb a week now though . I said I'd been naughty recently as I'd been moving and are said not to worry, someone my size is doing fine. She didn't think I looked like I was as heavy as I weighed.

So I've now got 4ml in and sitting drinking my water, it's bubbly and slower going thru. Just planing what to get to eat for work! Hummmm 24hrs liquids. 24hrs soft, hummmm... We will see .

Yoghurt and soup it is then people. GREAT.

I found the fill well ... Uncomfortable I guess it's fine ... A sharp prick and a lot of pressure but that's it. I feel it's tighter which is nice. I'm hoping some level of restriction I get as I was starting to be able to eat larger portions.

Guess what! Rember crazy mad woman!!!! From operation day! She was bloody having her fill before me and collared me again! Great! Again loudly asking about weight etc! Nightmare, she said she's lost 3st and been doing slimming world, I'm pleased for her. But she's bonkers.

Anyway, so now my little baby band has some fluid in it I'm now thinking I have to work this puppy. The water is going down better now. On my second glass. Gonna keep checking in now to make sure I get my slap on the wrists to be good and make good choices

Anyway, ladies thanks for replying .

Big hugs xxxx

Congrats on getting the fill done.
I hope crazy bonkers woman isnt on here!
Good luck as you venture into 'filled' life

SUGAR! Just thought that, she asked for my number! Noooo she's mad so loud in a quiet waiting room it's embarrassing and considering I haven't told anyone but my OH about the band taking loud ing receptions about something I'm very upset with myself for doing is not in the cards for me, I guess some people just don't understand that

Hope your ok Ems. I keep following you on MFP you trooper ! ? looking good xxx hugs xxx

Aww glad the fill went well can't believe you bumped into the cray cray lady again what a nutter!! Good luck on liquids and I'm sure you'll feel a difference in your restriction now x

Yay ;) I got 4 ml in mine too :) band twinny ;)

Just come up from the dungeon in Lambeth to check in with all you guys. Thanks for the comments. Yes I ate some soup and I was full only managed half and then had a small skinny latte walking over to Lambeth and that took 40 mins to drink as I was full so can feel some change. Just what I need. Crazy chick said she'd lost 3st but I couldn't see it. But the nurse who did my full reassured me that she didn't loose much for 18 months then all of a sudden it flew off her and it stayed off, so fingers xd I'm going to be a slow steady maintainer rather than my normal get it all off in 6 months and spend 6 -8 weeks putting it all back on, I feel positive though,

Leeds- how is it a week later? Much difference???

Xxx

Yay band twins lol Congrats on getting your fill hunni glad it went well too........... LOL @ mad woman lol would be funny if she were here omg maybe its just a nervous tic .......... i am a little over zealous when i'm nervous :) no its not me either lol enjoy your fluids and softs soon be back to normal x x x x

Care nurse only said 24 hrs fluids 24 hours soft and good as normal. Keep eating my chicken and veg and salad as I have been.bit worried I'm not loosing like others but like I said I think is rather it be slow and STAY off .... Please god xxx

It does make sense to loose it slowly. It is more likely to stay off & the band allows you to make lifelong changes to your bad habits. Part of the changing of habits is to have a little treat occasionally. If you are a diet saint & loose quick, will you ever really teach yourself the good lifelong habits? No one can be a diet saint forever. I think your doing just great. Keep it up Hun

Defo slow and steady we all have to think of this as a lifestyle change not a diet so treats are very much allowed, or they are in my world anyway! X

Back