• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Lovelyzobo's second go! Revision diary..

I am so sorry to hear this, I have been there more than once. You will get through it eventually but for now just be kind to yourself - you are grieving - and hold your children close. Take each day at a time, some will be better than others and take any support you can get from friends and family.

Hugs to you and your children

Lynn x

Sending bigs hugs. Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hugs lovelyzobo x

Thoughts are still with you lovely. Let us know how you are doing even if its just a yes I am okay x

So sorry to hear your having such a poo time hun. If that's the way he feels then he doesn't deserve you anyway hold your head up high x x

No words hunni really.......everyone else has already said :( its sad news, heart breaking and world shattering.... but sometimes the death of something brings about lots of new possibilities ....hang in there sweetness everyday it will get easier .....as Kirsty says x x x x x x huge hugs x x x x take care

Hi - just read your post. I have also been through this before.

Its so painful and it hurts like hell. Thinking of you. Take care.

Hi all! So sorry I haven't been around....I have been properly struggling. Not with the food, but emotionally.

On a plus note, the divorce diet is working, I'm 13.7lb now....nothing I can do but get on with life...and make myself look fabulous! So that's my plan.....

Will be back on here with vengeance....as going to get to my target!!!!!

Love to you all. Xxxx

Hi all! So sorry I haven't been around....I have been properly struggling. Not with the food, but emotionally. On a plus note, the divorce diet is working, I'm 13.7lb now....nothing I can do but get on with life...and make myself look fabulous! So that's my plan..... Will be back on here with vengeance....as going to get to my target!!!!! Love to you all. Xxxx

Glad to hear from you again love!!! So sorry about all the cramp your dealing with but so glad you have a positive attitude towards the future! You will look fantastic!!! Well done on the loss, despite the reason, just means target is closer xxx

Great to hear from you sweetheart.... hang on in there.....time is a great healer...and hell yes concentrate on YOU ..........be the best and feel the best you can possibly be ...... there's lots new awaiting round the corner...go grab it girlie...... wtg on the weight too

Back