• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

b. coffee

l. half a small chicken breast, mash, brockli, cauli and gravy.

d. 1 egg ham & mushroom ommlette

fluids as usual xx

Hiya

Breakfast;
1/4 breakfast loaf (costas)

Lunch:
blueberries, raspberries, greek yoghurt with honey.

tea:
1 small new potato
1 teaspoon peas
1/4 grilled quorn sausage (first time I tried them, and they are cr*p - dog wouldnt even eat them)

no snacks today - making progress:eek:

Hiya

Breakfast;
1/4 breakfast loaf (costas)

Lunch:
blueberries, raspberries, greek yoghurt with honey.

tea:
1 small new potato
1 teaspoon peas
1/4 grilled quorn sausage (first time I tried them, and they are cr*p - dog wouldnt even eat them)

no snacks today - making progress:eek:

Lol I love quorn sausages, I havent eaten meat for 23 years though so I dont know any better!

Well done not having any snacks.

Mine yesterday was:

B - fruit salad, 1/2 banana, strawberries, blueberries, melon, raspberries and grapes - eat this at around 11.30

L - 1 pumpkin seed ryvita with hummous

T - grilled salmon with a large salad - managed all of the salmon but only about a third of the salad

Sunday 2nd August 2009

Back on 'normal' foods after my fill on Friday

Breakfast: Tin of spagetti hoops

Lunch: Slice of cottage pie

Snack: Cereal bar

Dinner: 1 waffle & 3 fish fingers

Tea & NAS dilute throughout the day

b. coffee

l. bowl of spag bol spinkle of grated cheese (no pasta)

d. pea & ham soup, 3 cars water biscuits topped with a home made cheese and tomato sandwich filling

snacks a handfull of salted pea nuts

liquids as usual x

Today i have had:

B - slim fast shake - was driving with an early start

L - jacket pot with tuna and low fat mayo

T - will be having fish jalfrezi curry - not sure if I will have prawns or cod yet. After a trip to the gym will need something quick!

hi all i think i might be eating to much
bf 30g fruit and fiber and a 1/2 slice toast
lunch 2 cracker crisp and a small ww tuna
dinner what ever wer having and about 5 coffees during the day if i dont have lunch i might grab a bran muffin havint lossed a gram in two weeks

Monday 3rd August 2009

Breakfast: Poached egg & 2 slices of nimble wholemeal with brown sauce

Lunch: Slice of cottage pie with red & brown sauce

Dinner: 3 tbsp cous cous & chilli con carne

NAS dilute and tea throughout the day

b. coffee

l. 1 low fat sausage, scoop of mash & baked beans.

d. egg mayo with a side salad.

snack 1 kit kat (2 fingers) \/ lol

usual liquids xxx

Im gonna start posting my daily menus now ive had my first fill :)

Breakfast - 1/2 10 cal jelly (Hartleys)

Dinner - 2tbsp Mash with 1tbs chicken sandwich filler.

Snack - 1 packet Quavers, a bite of flapjack

Tea - 2tbsp Mash 1tbsp chicken filler 1/4 cup of chicken soup

Drinks - Not enough! Argh!

Tuesday 4th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of nimble with ham and sprinkle of grated cheese toasted & brown sauce

Lunch: Bowl of homemade chilli con carne and a few chips

Dinner: 1 slice of nimble toasted and bowl of homemade chilli (made loads of chilli)

Drinks throughout the day

Breakfast: 1 slice of nimble with ham and sprinkle of grated cheese toasted & brown sauce

Lunch: Bowl of homemade chilli con carne and a few chips

Dinner: 1 slice of nimble toasted and bowl of homemade chilli (made loads of chilli)

Drinks throughout the day

Wow Kate, you can eat bread! I know Nimble is hardly the same as a crusty baguette but Im just too scared to try it :wave_cry:

Today I had:

B - greek yoghurt with honey and a bit of muslie - hadnt had it for a couple of months but it had the same effect as last time, not good

L - curried vegetable soup and a banana

T - 2 quorn sausages peas brocoli and a bit of brown sauce

Wow Kate, you can eat bread! I know Nimble is hardly the same as a crusty baguette but Im just too scared to try it :wave_cry:

Yeah I was eating granary last week before my fill so I thought I should try nimble after my fill, as long as I eat tiny pieces its fine, I did take a piece this morning and musn't have chewed it right and it almost killed me. You should try it but make sure its tiny bites, I dont like eggs etc without toast and its low fat so I dont mind having it.

I have read so much about banding and different foods and if you cant tolerate something you should leave it a few days and try it again, I dont want to be limited to a few foods so I will persevere with something if I cant tolerate it, the thought of never being able to have bread again would kill me

all surgeons have different rules, mine says no bread as it challenges the band, so i dont, toasted can be tollerated but when full restriction kicks in the pouch will reject it xxx

b. coffee

l. salmon, new pots brockli.

d. prawns, muscles with a garlic dip.

snacks none as simply to stuffed.

fluids usual.

all surgeons have different rules, mine says no bread as it challenges the band, so i dont, toasted can be tollerated but when full restriction kicks in the pouch will reject it xxx

Oh not looking forward to that as I love my poached egg & toast :sigh: but if thats what happens then I will just have to deal with it :(

kate my surgeon & dietician says no bread at all from being banded as it challenges the band so i followed the info/guidence i was given but you go by what your team advises you, a fully restricted bander should not be able to eat bread of any kind. it all depends on what you are happy to tollerate your body not accepting, i was a big bread eater before banding, when i gave it up i believe thats when the weight became a steady loss for me. bread was my down fall now i dont eat it at all, when i have ate it in my early days ive payed the price thro vomiting and pain, they told me not to i did once or twice but i didnt like the effects so now im used to it being not part of my diet. i can only speak from my own experience and everyone is different x

Wednesday 5th August 2009

Breakfast: Poached egg & nimble toasted with brown sauce

Lunch: 2 ryvita's with Philadelphia herb light

Dinner: Will be soft noodles and curry sauce or black bean sauce from the chinese (my brothers birthday)

NAS dilute throughout the day

b. nothing

l. nothing

(reason 4 the nothing is i didnt get up until 12 :eek: 1st proper lye in 4 ages)

d. chilli sprinkle of grated cheese.

errrm nawty me had choc cake n low fat custard, ok come and chop me head off, im outta routine here my son went away with me sis last tuesday n comes back sat tea time. pllllllzzz 4 give meeeeeeee.:D

Back