• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Friday 7th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of nimble, 1 sausage, 4 mushrooms and poached egg

Lunch: 2 slices of ham, 3 tbsp shredded beetroot, 1 tsp potato salad, 1 tsp of coleslaw and 1/2 tsp of light salad cream

Dinner: Will be..... Vegetable & prawn stir-fry on a bed of noodles (peppers, onions, bamboo shoots, beansprouts, mushrooms) with Hoi-sin sauce

NAS dilute throughout the day

b. nothing

l. nothing

(reason 4 the nothing is i didnt get up until 12 :eek: 1st proper lye in 4 ages)

d. chilli sprinkle of grated cheese.

errrm nawty me had choc cake n low fat custard, ok come and chop me head off, im outta routine here my son went away with me sis last tuesday n comes back sat tea time. pllllllzzz 4 give meeeeeeee.:D

Oh dear Liz, hope you enjoyed your cake - no head chopping off here :D

Breakfast: Medium Skinny Latte, Raspberry and Peach Skinny Muffin

Dinner: 2tbsp Beans, Half a Sausage. (Could only manage this much I dont know why, i think my restriction has returned yaaaay)

Tea: Will probably be Mash and some sandwich filler.

Snacks: Banana Chips (small handful)

Sunday 9th August 2009

Yesterday:

Breakfast: 2 sausages & poached egg with brown sauce

Lunch: Lasagne, 3 oven chips, 2tbsp cous cous and 1 tbsp of potato salad, sweet chilli sauce (I could of ate alot more, restriction is going :sigh: )

Dinner: 30g bowl of cornflakes with ss milk and tsp sugar

NAS dilte throughout the day

I have had my first fill...but no restriction.

Breakfast- Barnflakes, honey, milk
Lunch- Banana mashed on a slice of toast
Dinner- Sausage, baked beans, mash.

I'm going back to lowcarb tomorrow- I had friends over for the weekend and was eating in a more flexible way.

b. coffee

l. small salmon fillet, sliced new potatoes, baby carrots & garden peas.

d. pea & ham soup.

liquids as usual.

Monday 10th August 2009

Breakfast: 3 ryvita crackers with philadelphia herb light

Lunch: Slice of lasagne and sweet chilli sauce

Dinner: 2 scoops cheesy mash, 2 scoops baked beans and half a small cod in batter (naughty)

Matchbox size piece of chocolate cake :drool:

I went to the gym for a couple of hours today so was WELL hungry!!!

Breakfast: none :(

Dinner: Medium coffee frescata from Costa

Tea: Tuna Sandwich, rocket, Fruit and Yogurt, small handful of sesame sticks.

Bit of a bad day for food really. Oh well, onwards and upwards (or downwards depends how you look at it) ;)

Thanks for all the ideas for meals everyone
me today

Breakfast, Slimfast caramel peanut mealbar

Snack - Baked crisps

Lunch - Slimfast Shake

Snack - Couple slices of wafer thin ham

Dinner - Weight Watchers beef mince hotpot with cauli, broad beans and carrots

Nibblys - couple Go Lightly zero carb sweets,
calories so far 932. I might grab a cornetto later at 190 cals

b. coffee

l. chicken, mash, brockli, gravy.

d. breaded haddock, garden peas.

snacks, 1 hand full of salted pea nuts.

liquids as usual.

Breakfast: nothing

Dinner: Chicken Broth Soup, handful of sesame sticks

Tea: 1 Fishcake (breaded) Half a kiddies tin of beans

Snacks: Watermelon

Exercise: 1hr gym 30mins swim

Hmmm I seem to have put on like, 6lbs overnight even though im exercising loads. Its so disheartening to not be losing at this stage :(

Breakfast: nothing

Dinner: Chicken Broth Soup, handful of sesame sticks

Tea: 1 Fishcake (breaded) Half a kiddies tin of beans

Snacks: Watermelon

Exercise: 1hr gym 30mins swim

Hmmm I seem to have put on like, 6lbs overnight even though im exercising loads. Its so disheartening to not be losing at this stage :(

Hi Bex, im no expert but people who dont eat breakfast put on weight more than those who do, you're hardly eating anything for the exercise you are doing, you should be eating more and definately having breakfast, just a thought hun :)

Aww, i know :( I normally have breakfast but recently im just not feeling it! Ill try tomorrow to have something filling before I gym it!

Wednesday 12th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of ham & boiled egg with tbsp of salad cream light

Lunch: 2 ryvita crackers with philadelphia herb light & 1/2 tin of ww tomato soup

Snack: 1 ryvita with phili herb light

Dinner: Homemade soft noodles with onions & beansprouts with some black bean & chilli sauce from the chinese (dietician said this was fine)

Total cals today 1,433 I am having a low carb day tomorrow !!! Fill soon as well heh
My usual cals average at about 1250 - 1300 a day

anyhoo

breakfast - Slimfast choc brownie meal bar
Snack - Ryevita Minis
Lunch- Chicken fridge raiders and carb control shake from Tesco (OMG that shake was gopping)
Snack - Mini babybel
Dinner - Roast chicken and veg
Dessert/me time goodie - Scone with Jam and cream (yes I know big smack) nice though :D

Breakfast: nothing again :(

Dinner: Pasta Pesto thing from M&S, Steamed Prawn and Mushroom Dumplings (4)

Tea: Half a tub of cottage cheese, tiny bit of quiche middle

Drinks: 1% milk, coffee

Hi, I've just noticed this thread and would like to know how many ( roughly) calories people are having each day. Most day's I have about 1000/1200 cals but seemed to have come to a bit of a standstill with weight loss. Are you all still getting good weightlosses on the calories your having?? x
yesterday I had

Breakfast: 2 x mugs of coffee

Brunch(11am) 2 slices of 50/50 bread 1 toasted with cheese
and 1 poached egg.
No lunch but had another coffee and glass of water

Tea: Roast Chicken Mug Shot

Supper: 4 cream crackers with reduced fat cheese
Highlights hotchoc.

Hi Jinkles, as you can see , I'm heavier than you so my cals for the whole of July were about 1200-1400 a day, average would be about 1300 I think. Previous to that I was eating really erratically and staying stuck. I lost a stone last month so I guess for the my moment my cals are right for me.
From reading the info from others who are doing well and or have lost all or most of their excess already (like Phatgirl for example) their success seems to come from increasing protein and going easier on the carbs.
If the menu you gave is for a typical day, it looks like you arent having enough to eat , also you missed breakfast which is not good.
Maybe try having something earlier in the day, even if its a small protein snack like some ham and egg or something. Definately search round this forum section, there's a post called Filling Breakfasts thats got tons of tips.
I am swapping to a lot more lower carb , high protein choices this week from today as I only lost 2lbs last week. I will still be totting up my calories, but it will be interesting to see how it affects my loss.
Good luck xx

Last edited:
Thursday 13th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of nimble wholemeal & poached egg with brown sauce

Lunch: 2 slices of ham, tbsp potato salad, 3 slices of beetroot and 1/2 tbsp salad cream light

Dinner: Homemade soft noodles with onions & beansprouts with homemade black bean sauce

Back