• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Hey ho another day gone :)

Breakfast: Atkins Cinammon bun bar
Lunch: Southern fried flavour fridge raiders, Atkins caramel fudge brownie bar
Snack: 2 light babybel
Dinner: Green leaf and carrot strip salad, 2 tins weight watchers tuna in 1000island dressing
Pudding : 8 pieces of Josephs sugar free pecan fudge brownie cookie (95 cals for all 8 mmmmmm)
Later snack: Atkins endulge choc crisp bar

All that for 1008 cals . pretty nice no? :D

Hi Neen!

Can i ask where you get your lowcarb products from??
I have been low calories and not shifting any lbs...I'm good on low carb, but not quite worked out what to have with band? Things that keep me full for a long time are: baked beans, potato, oatcakes... Carb heaven! But not good for weightloss for me.

Your menu looks ideal for me...Impressive weight losses too!! Well done.

:)

Hi Coralie! I am using the lo carb stuff again to give me a little boost as I stuck the same for a few months a while ago.
I found lots of stuff at Sugar Free Megastore here
Atkins Product, bar | Sugar Free Megastore, Carbohydrate Diet, shopping, chocolate, diet, food
There are sometimes things on ebay as well but if shipped from the US , the postage can be quite a whack.
I found a few Atkins bits at Tesco but I think you have to shop around to get the best prices.
Good luck! and don't forget to check the rest of this forum section as I have found some really excellent recipe and meal ideas from our fellow members xx You'll be at goal in no time , you're doing amazing!

ps I will just add I probably overdid the sugar free stuff yesterday...very wibbly guts argh..but that was my fault for wanting to try too much new stuff out in one day.
I have been trawling round the Atkins thread as well to see what those folks are having for snacks and also stocked up on mattessons smoked sausage and flamegrilled chicken pieces etc as a result.

Lunch ideas

Neen and Coralie,

Why not have some cooked ham from the butchers (Denny is the nicest if you can get it) with some beetroot and salad cream or mayo light, its really nice and very filling its also low in carbs!

Cheers Kate , I will definately be mixing a lot more ordinary foods as well. I mainly have the convenience stuff for the moment because calorie counting has worked well for a month and I am a bit apprehensive about abandoning it, but also I want to work towards some low carb stuff.
I did buy a load of veg , salad, turkey ham, cooked chicken and so on as well as the Atkins stuff.
I am gonna see what sort of difference the low carb boost is making to my losses (or not) this week and take it from there. Damn sweet tooth lol. I have 10 stone left so I'm faffing about trying to find something to keep me from losing focus if that makes sense.
I have been reading what you guys have been having and making mental notes. I get another fill on the 26th Aug which will help me eat similar things. :D

Friday 14th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice nimble wholemeal toasted & poached egg with brown sauce

Snack: 1 bag of special k bites (99 cals)

Lunch: 1 slice of nimble toasted with melted cheese, 2 baby beetroots and tbsp of potato salad

Dinner: Small portion of pasta with ladle of bolognese

NAS dilute throughout the day

Will probably have a baileys later on while watching BB :party0036:

Ohhh Baileys!!! I'm not going to think about it:cry:
Anyway here's mine for today

Breakfast: Atkins Advantage Peanut Fudge Granola Bar
Snack: Spare Rib Flavour Fridge Raiders
Lunch: Green salad with flame grilled chicken
Snack: Mini baby bel light
Dinner: Veg, thin slices of beef in gravy
Pudding: Atkins Endulge Peanut Caramel Cluster Bar
Snack: Small weight watchers tuna and sweetcorn tin

total calories : 1073

Saturday 15th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice nimble wholemeal toasted & poached egg with brown sauce

Lunch: 2 slices of ham (sliced thin) with 3 baby beetroots, 1 tbsp of potato salad and 1tsp of salad cream light

Dinner: Soft noodles from chinese (asked them to stir-fry in soy sauce with no oil) and some curry sauce, 2 prawn crackers :drool:

NAS dilute throughout the day

Breakfast: Banana Muffin (small)

Dinner: Tuna mayo, Rocket on 2 slices of nimble (managed half then I was sick because I ate too fast and didnt chew properly...schoolboy error)

Tea: 2 Nut Veggie Burgers

Snack: banana muffin, Coffees

Sunday 16th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of ham, 10g salad cream light and 10g beetroot.....110 cals

Snack: 1/2 bag of special k chocolate mini breaks... 50cals

Lunch: Shepherds pie with small amount of gravy.... Cals ???

Snack: 1/2 bag of special k chocolate mini breaks... 50cals

Dinner: 1 slice of nimble wholemeal toasted, 1/2 tomato, 1 poached egg & mushrooms with brown sauce..... 170 cals

Cup of tea (20 cals) and NAS dilute throughout the day

Im not sure of how many calories I had because of the shepherds pie

Last edited:
Breakfast: Small Banana Muffin

Dinner: Pasta, spinach, pine nuts (pre packaged thingy from M&S)

Tea: Tampopo (rice and pineapple) Pork Dumplings

Breakfast - got up soooo late so had a slim fast shake around 11am

Lunch - around 2pm, 2 ryvita pumkin seed with tzatziki and some melon slices

Tea - chilli and corriander king prawns shared with OH (from M&S and were gorgeous!) with a rocket salad and some balsamic vinegar

Lots of water because I had a hangover from Saturday - bad bad chardonnay!

Monday 17th August 2009

Breakfast: 2x nimble wholemeal toastie with melted cheese & brown sauce

Lunch: Dolmio pasta bake

Snack: WW caramel bar

Dinner: Shepherds pie with 3tbsp gravy and red & brown sauce

:eek: Treat :eek: Mauds belgian chocolate ice-cream (im seriously craving sugar & HAVE to give in)

Monday 17th August 09

Hi All

have been away for a week and lost nothing for nearly 2 weeks even though I've walked loads :( (too much wine methinks :eek:) so will try to write on here daily to keep track.

today:

B/fast (11am) - half a small cup of jumbo oats made with skimmed milk (ate half and had other half for snack at 3.30pm)

lunch (2pm) - 2 poached eggs

dinner (7.30pm) - homemade beef casserole (3 pieces of cubed beef) 1 tablespoon of mash with chopped spring onion, a few pieces of steamed carrot & a couple of spoons of sauce from the beef casserole....and dessert was 2 spoons of 0% Total yoghurt with a sprinkle of linseeds and homemade blackcurrant and gooseberry sauce (from our own garden :))

tea, coffee & water.

Tuesday 18th August 2009

Breakfast: 1 slice of nimble wholemeal toasted (flora light) and 1 poached egg with brown sauce

Lunch: 2 slices of ham and 3 baby beetroots with 1 tbsp of potato salad

Dinner: Soft noodles stirfried with onions, chilli flakes, soy sauce and 1 tbsp of oyster sauce...........I have to say this was absolutely delicious, it was quite dry which is what I should be eating now and I could have ate a massive bowl it was so tasty :drool:

My calorie intake isn't very high today so I will probably have a cup of tea later with a biscuit whilst watching BB (is it ok to do that)???

Back