• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Banders Daily Diet and Exercise Log

Hi all, hope you all had a good day! I was at a seminar until late afternoon so had to snack and eat out for lunch. I wasn't too bad I suppose :)

Breakfast:
Ready Brek (30g) + 150ml skimmed milk

Mid-morning:
Small packet of Quavers

Lunch from salad bar:
Green salad with cucumbers, 4 mini cruton size cubes of potato, 4 penne pasta bits, 6 crutons, 1tbsp balsamic vinegar, 1/2 tbsp low fat mayo

Late afternoon:
Orange+choc protein bar

Dinner:
Omelet made with 1 egg, 1 chicken frankfurter, 150g veg (frozen pepper, mushroom and onion), 100g chopped tomatoes, 25g skimmed milk, 25g extra light cream cheese with onion and chive

Drinks:
2 pints of squash, 2 small soya lattes, 1 cup of black coffee

Exercise:
30 min walk

Total 922 calories

xxx
Hi, your menu looks good. Can you tell me where you get your chicken frankfurters please. Ta Hx

My days food, had a fill last monday so still on soft food'ish.
Breakfast:- 2 laughing cow light triangles
Snack:- minestrone slim a soup
Lunch:- heinz veg soup, small piece of cheese
Snack:- highlights hoc choc
Dinner:- homemade butternut squash and red pepper soup, 1 paprika rice cake. Tiny sliver of homemade chocolate cake as it's my son's birthday.
Snack:- 2 cheese ricecakes with 2 triangles of laughing cow lite triangles

afandou1999 said:
Hi, your menu looks good. Can you tell me where you get your chicken frankfurters please. Ta Hx

Thank you :)

They are Herta brand, in the same aisle in supermarket as normal frankfurters. I got mine from Tesco. Chicken ones taste the same to me and they are low fat, 70 calories each! X

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Hi everyone

Yesterday I had

Brekkie - wholemeal pitta and boiled egg

lunch - salad with mackerel in spicy tomato sauce, couple of croutons and bit of feta

afternoon - special k mini bites

tea - 2 ww sausages, roast sweet potato and red onion, peas. (normally would have had more veg or salad but had nothing else in!)

snack - ww ice cream tub.

No exercise - again !! But had gym induction today so start of something good I hope.....

Today I'm having: -

Brekkie - same

dinner - haven't brought any to work so will pop out and get a salad of some kind.

snack - special k mini bites

Tea - hubby making pork fillett in gravy with sweet peas, broccoli and leek and prob potato of some kind.

Will have a ww ice cream tonight x x

I've been thinking for last couple of weeks that I can eat anything really but yesterday proved me wrong! Had a bite of a whole meal roll with low fat cheese at lunchtime and it got stuck! The pain was excruciating and I thought I was gonna projectile vomit across the staff room ! A few deep breaths and it passed but it really scared me, no more bread for me ever! Lol

I haven't had bread as such, have been fine with toasted wholemeal pitta bread and that does me for when I 'need' bread. It's normally just for brekkie x

I wasn't thinking and I put a little piece of bread in my mouth last week or so... Oh the pain! Really horrible feeling when it's stuck so don't think i'll try again :) never been sick so far though, hopefully it will stay that way!

So today was a good day despite the lack of exercise, i didn't feel hungry at all.

Breakfast:
2 boiled medium eggs mashed with a tbsp of extra light mayo and seasoning

Mid-morning:
1/2 can of veg soup

Lunch:
4 slices of crispbread + 2 low fat cheese triangles + 4 slices of wafer thin turkey ham

Mid-afternoon:
Atkins crispy choc bar (was craving choc due to totm :()

Dinner:
Home made extra lean beef mince cooked with tomato sauce and veg (carrot, mushroom, courgette, onion) with 100g boiled potato and 0% fat natural yogurt

Drinks:
2 pints of squash, 2 cups of coffee and 1/2 bottle of raspberry slim fast for dessert lol

Exercise:
None today, mad busy at work, couldn't leave my computer to take a lunch time walking break like i do most days...

Hope everyone had a good day! X

I stuck to what I'd posted yesterday apart from a chocolate biscuit.

Now I know its not the end of the world but it was the fact that I only eat it cos it was there. First time I've done that since band. Made a cuppa at work and the tin was open! I wouldn't of minded if it was planned but don't want to slip into eating cos its there.

Anyway first blip in about 14 weeks so ill live with that.

Off to the gym now post later x

I never ate bread but if u do want to try it wait until your almost due for a fill then you will find it will go down , I eat bread now but never when I've been newly filled as it always sticks and I end up PB ing blaughhhh not nice lol xxx

Happy friday everyone!

Breakfast:
20g Ready Brek made with skimmed milk

Mid-morning:
1/2 ready made bottle raspberry slim fast

Lunch:
4 ryvitas with 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles and 4 slices of wafer thin turkey ham

Mid-afternoon:
Atkins chocolate protein bar

Dinner:
2 ryvitas with 25g mackerel pate each, topped with cucumber, radish and spring onion slices
1 artichoke cooked with 25g diced onions and 20g petit pois

Drinks:
1 pint of water, 2 cups of coffee (didn't drink enough today but I just wasn't thirsty)

Exercise:
30 min walk

Total 929 calories

Looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow, hope I lost a bit more this week :) xxx

Naughty day for me today - whoops!

Breakfast - latte made with skimmed milk

Lunch - nothing!!!! day off work so was wondering around town, then didnt fancy anything.

Tea - 3 ryvitas with whole earth peanut butter, so, so filling.

A few cups of tea, about a pint of dry rose wine and not enough water - bad, bad, girl!!!!

Nothing fried there, no cake with a thick icing :) It could have been soooo much worse ;) x

I ate a lot today and not particularly healthy stuff either, oops... 1100 calories still not too high but I'll behave tomorrow :)

Breakfast:
Patty made with extra lean turkey breast mince + bacon medallions with onion and spices etc.
Fat free natural yogurt.

Mid-afternoon:
1/2 Atkins protein bar

Lunch:
1 oven baked glamorgan sausage + 1/2 small tin of reduced sugar and salt baked beans with 20g grated low fat cheese

Mid-afternoon:
1/2 Atkins protein bar

Dinner:
1 lamb merguez and 1 wild boar and apple sausages (grilled and most fat drained out hopefully) with broccoli and cauliflower cheese (Bisto cheese sauce granules)

Dessert:
Weightwatchers banoffee dessert

Exercise:
60 min cleaning and 30 min walk

Total calories: 1103

xxx

Saturday

Breakfast
45g NAS or salt muesli
100ml skimmed milk
1 pear
cup tea

Lunch
none

Dinner
BGTY spinach and ricotta canneloni
with cucumber, tomato and onion and 100g chicken breast

2 litres water and squash.
1 tea. 1 hot choc

Total 1150 cals
exercise gaining 1962 cals of 6+ hours of cardio walking, housework, gardening :woohoo: (couldn't have managed this a few months ago!)
Sunday

Breakfast
Fresh chicken and ham omelette

lunch
Kallo low fat rice cakes x 4 with sweet chilli and ham

Dinner
Low fat thai green curry and rice

Treat ~ my first ever chocolate biscuit lol

Snacks ~ 2 satsumas, 100g chicken breast,

Drinks 1 litre squash, 1 tea, 1 options hot choc

REALLY hungry day, not helped by burning over 2000 cals on saturday doing various things around the house and garden!

Exercise 65 mins of cardio walking burning 354 cals today.

Mazza said:
I meant naughty as in not enough food calories :D

Haha I was thinking why that menu was naughty and thought maybe you meant the wine! I havent had a too few calories naughty day in ages :) :) xx

1250 calories ... Just wanting to get back in control after my very naughty but nice week last week. Good band food is key, although i admit i could have eaten more crunchy food today. anyway, i have had over 60g of protein and not much fat at all. I feel fuller this week eating more band friendly foods. Last week was creamy sauce, cake and biscuit heaven :rolleyes:

Breakfast - 150g yoghurt, small banana
Snack - small apple
Lunch - lettuce, 4 teeny radishes, 2 cherry toms, 50g cucumber, 2 slices ham, hard boiled egg, alpro caramel desert
Dinner - 1/2 cup home made vegetable and barley soup, 3 chipolata sausages, 2tbsp onion gravy, 100g mashed potato with skimmed milk
Snack - 250 mils semi-skimmed milk

I've been a bad girl today, my tummy has been so hungry and grumbling all day! I really need a fill, but still 3 weeks off :(

Breakfast: banana, and pear
Snack: mullerlight Greek yogurt
Lunch: 4 crackers and half tub of full fat cottage cheese (long tub)
Dinner: thin steaks and onion gravy, smiley faces, broccoli and carrots, stewed apple
Nows the naughtiest:
2 oak cakes with manuka honey and peanut butter mmmm
Tablespoon of neopolitan ice cream

Pigged out in style, have to tighten the belt tomorrow! :(
1238 calories OMG

Last edited:
Today:

Breakfast - bowl of Special K
Snack - banana
Lunch - ww small quiche (side less)
Dinner - small portion chicken stew
Snack - yoghurt

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Had a better food day yesterday, lovely lie in as my daughter was at her dads then off to the gym for body pump, jacuzzi and sauna. Followed by a well deserved large skinny latte and a banana.

Lunch, very late - salmon, broad beans, peas and sweetcorn.

Evening snack / tea - soft pear, 2 seeded ryvita with some philly.

Today, I've had:

Breakfast - banana and a soft pear

Lunch - roasted red pepper soup with 3 ryvitas

Evening - cold salmon and veg (left overs!) with some cherry toms.

Lots of tea with skimmed and water.

Did a body combat class tonight after work, before my tea :D:D:D:D:D

Off to our Kent office tomorrow, wont be able to really eat much apart from fruit on the run until I'm home, hopefuly at a decent time!!!

Back