• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Right let's do this thang!!!!xxxxxx

:DI'm with you!

Mr TB made me smile tonight. I suggested steak for tomorrow as I am in the office tomorrow and forgot to take something out to prepare for the slow cooker. His face lit up and he suggested he do one of his garlic, cream and mushroom sauces - and before I could say I cannot have cream - he pointed out I could with Atkins. We compromised - he will have the sauce and I will have a green salad. He loves steaks and he has such a poor appetite with his illness when he gets enthusiastic about food I like him to have it. He eats the same small portions as I do and he has lost so much weight since I had the op and he cannot afford to lose it!

tranquil x

Aw that's brill! Especially if it's beneficial to the both of you! Sounds Yum ! I did Dean a fillet steak for his birthday on tues ...though I prefer a big chunk of chicken for me.
I did chicken breasts sliced and stuffed with philly and wrapped in bacon which was another yummy but good on low carb meal too

Nice with the flavoured philadephia as well like the sundried tomato and basil etc . I have this wrap and roast film which I use to cut to size and wrap up pieces of meat individually or whole joints and birds for going into the oven. All the juices stay in and it cooks really beautifully tender. I always do my turkeys at Xmas with it, wrapped up like a big boiled sweet..it self bastes and always falls apart and stays moist. So It's great for things like the stuffed chicken breasts and bits of fish etc.
Wrap & Roast Roll in oven accessories at the Lakeland Store Live

I'm struggling a bit :( only fluids I can manage are none cold ns squash or fruit teas. I can manage milky drinks if they are warm/hot but they take over an hour to drink, by which time I'm bored of them.
Spoke to the hospital and she said if I am able to get a pint of fluid down me in a day they wouldn't be concerned about dehydration. I think with what I'm having I must be at a pint so hoping it's just the settling period of tightness. If no better by Monday I will go to Heartlands and have a bit out.
Chicken breasts stuffed with philly and wrapped in bacon sound like a dream lol :)
I'm glad to hear you're so fired up again Neen and TB I hope it helps you both.xxxx

Rache, sorry you are struggling honey. Keep an eye on things. After my last fill I struggled but it soon settled and now I am back to being desperate for another fill. However, health first - dehydration is bad news. Hope this settle for you soon:hug99:.

tranquil x

God I have had an awful day. Now Ming Ellen is on her way out my secretary is now on my hit list. It is only by the grace of god that I am not in a prison cell tonight for murder.

I am too stressed to post anything else. I will be back tomorrow. Please let my numbers come up in the euro million draw tonight:p.

tranquil x

Gosh I am feeling unusually aggressive tonight so forgive me if my posts come over a bit sharp. Either I am getting back to the tranquil I used to be - who actually was not very tranquil at all - or I am having an adverse reaction to an unusually bad day (as most days are bad you can guess how bad it was). Either way, forgive me.

tranquil x

Rache,

Sorry to read your band is so tight. I'd personally get a defill and refill back to your current fill point slowly. Is that possible?

Hi CC!!! Not seen you on here in ages hunny how are you?
Keep meaning to text, phone broke after I spoke to you and since it was fixed been so busy :)
Really hoping it just needs to settle down but blimey I hope I can start drinking better soon xxx

Hi CC!!! Not seen you on here in ages hunny how are you?
Keep meaning to text, phone broke after I spoke to you and since it was fixed been so busy :)
Really hoping it just needs to settle down but blimey I hope I can start drinking better soon xxx

text when you're ready! :)

suck on ice lolies / cubes .... when i had an aggressive fill it was awful! The colness will help your internal swelling from fill :)

Hi Rache

Keep sipping the fluids and hopefully it will settle down. I havent been able to drink a full cuppa for at least a year!

Its such a fine line between really good and too much restriction.

Hope it settles soon x

Back