• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Lol Maz :)

I've joined Excel, but I can use Alan Higgs or AT7 too.
They have a spin class on a sunday and a pilates on a thursday eve.
It's good cos I get concession rate as on certain benefits but think you can get that too for Alan Higgs if you are in a certain postcode area. Worth asking if you were interested.
xx

My membership has transferred to Cov SF which is the same as yours then!

I went to a spin class at AT7 and the gym is a bit grotty!

Alan Higgs is good though but I just cant motivate myself to go - even though its only down the road! Although we are in the CV3 postcode its not the right one for the concession :cry:never mind xxx

Give me some motivation Rache!!!

If only it were that easy chuck :)
Did my 26 lengths today... feeling pretty proud of myself. It's the fact it makes me feel good both physically and mentally that's keeping me going tbh xx

You've inspired me Rache- think I'll try swimming. Have to have an out-of-body experience though in my cozzie!

:) can't see that happening yet. Next summer I want to feel like my old self again. A nice thought :)

Rache said:
If only it were that easy chuck :)
Did my 26 lengths today... feeling pretty proud of myself. It's the fact it makes me feel good both physically and mentally that's keeping me going tbh xx

It is, i dont know whats wrong with me i love exercise and how it makes me feel. I have been going to the gym 3+ times a week since i was 18 but since this one shut! Oh well.......

Glad you are enjoying it xxx

Oh hun I'm sure you're mojo will return for it soon enough :)

Madness again at work!!
I'm an ebay selling queen this week too.
Gonna get me gone and put some more listings on.
xxxx

Oh hun I'm sure you're mojo will return for it soon enough :)

Madness again at work!!
I'm an ebay selling queen this week too.
Gonna get me gone and put some more listings on.
xxxx

Yep- me too- free listings weekend. :)

I WANT CHOCOLATE!!

Sooooo, how is everyone today?
I'm off to a Xmas/birthday party at a Spa day in Glasgow today.... bit nervous actually because at the last party I put on 8lbs!!!! which has taken me forever to lose! It'll be good fun though I hope. I had emailed the spa ahead to ask if they had a larger size gown for me to wear saying I was about a size 22 and she wrote back "No" and I should take my own for comfort! I sort of thought that was going to be the answer but I'm going to be the fat one in my own dressing gown ! :( You'd have thought they would keep large mens ones wouldn't you.
Ach well- a couple of glasses of champers and I won't care :))

I have a sore head today.... Mrs Pill u ll have so much fun and it ll so relaxing u won't worry about ur dressing gown :) have a marvellous time x

Thanks mis. Ur lovely x . On my way now...really excited! Haha.

Hello all. I am back:D.

I am suffering the mother of all jet lag hence me logging on at this time. My computer died while I was away and a nice man called Stuart has taken it away to repair. I am on Mr TB's computer at the moment. We had a lovely time...it was bliss. I am in work today - need to try and get some sleep. Missed you all. Will probably be the weekend until I can post something meaningful.

The band behaved really, really well while I was away - threw up a few times but nothing like before I went away. I learned that small amounts of good natural food and exercise is the key plus no stress. In the time I have been back I have been sick on anything processed and been stressed...not good:cry:.

However that said - I feel good:banana dancer:

Will catch up with y'all real soon:D

tranquil x

Hi all

I have just been reading a few posts. I am a year out now and the band is not easy - and that applies to any weight loss surgery. It is damn hard work. One of the things I have been thinking about while away is that wls surgery is a great tool. Used properly not only can you lose weight but you have the opportunity of keeping it off - which is the difference with traditional 'diets'.

In the western world we are trapped by the abundance of foods on offer. In Jamaica I was really shocked by the comparison with what they have on sale in supermarkets compared with what we have here - maybe it is the result of the recession. But if you are forced to sticking to natural food as opposed to ready made meals the difference is astounding. It is really making me think hard in my tired, jet lagged head about making real choices to get healthy and stay healthy.

Keep fighting because you will get there. But in doing so it is about making some conscious decisions about what passes the lips;):D.

tranquil x

Hi all. I have heard from the lovely Neen. She sends everyone her love.

It is very quiet on here...hope everyone is ok. I am still suffering terrible jet lag. Had to book an extra day off today but it is back to the salt mine tomorrow:D.

tranquil x

Glad u had a good time...

Hi TB, so glad you had a great time. It'll be hard to come back to the gloomy, dreary UK & no sun! We've had snow the past 2 days (nr Edinburgh) It's hard to drive in :(

Btw, is Neen coming back? She was so active on here and she's missed. Mazza has disappeared too :( It's funny how people come & go.

Good luck going back to work Xx

Back