• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

BANDERS UNITE ! Get to know each other chatter !

Mis, I don't know why you chose your name as Miserable because
,tbh, you're one of the nicest, most positive people on here!! You're so right about sharing the journey because we are all slightly different & that's helpful. Xx

Oh thanks Mrs Pill it made my day. I am just miserable because I have no self esteem nor confidence and its holding me back. But I am working on it xxx

MrsPill said:
Mis, I don't know why you chose your name as Miserable because
,tbh, you're one of the nicest, most positive people on here!! You're so right about sharing the journey because we are all slightly different & that's helpful. Xx

Here here! I agree!!! Slowly but surely let's hope you build your confidence and esteem and then we can have a change of name naming day for you xx

Mis i remember reading your posts when i was only a silent lurker around here deciding weather or not to go for it and you helped me more that you'll know!x

Mis we all think you are wonderful. Just look forward to the day that you realise that fact for yourself and then your confidence will start to shine through xxx

Oh stop it I am literally tearing up... you know what this bander section is to me??? Free therapy. It is so helpful and therapeutic. For so long I battle the weight all on my own so to finally have people that understand the struggle and get me is wonderful. I have achieved so much but yet don't think I am good enough for anything weirdo!!! Happy evening xxx

hello all :)

Firstly I am wearing a bra and pants!!!!
No more mini hiccups like that I can tell you!!

Wagging zumba today, my friend has tonsillitis and I don't want to go out in the cold. was going to go on just dance but been chatting away all night so not got round to that either.

Guess who's going on a date on Saturday!!!!!!
Reeeeeally like this one....... going the pics and then for a meal.
Hope we get on face to face as he's made quite an impression on me :)

We had quite a lot of snow here, thank fully nearly all gone now. The uni students had a ball on the common and made a man sized ball of snow!! :)

OOOOOHHHHH eldest has an interview through for the uni she really wants to go to!!!! end of Feb..... soooooooooooooo exciting.
It's her 18th on Sunday and for the life of me I don't know what to get her. She has said she doesn't want jewellery but I have seen the most beautiful heart necklace. I'd love to get her something she can keep. I'm paying for her provisional license and have bought her party dress.
Ordered a big cake for her party and got a couple of small other things.
She's off out clubbing after her party so goodbye peace of mind and hello sleepless nights :)

My baby grew up :(

Have a fab date Rache ... I love a bit of romance :candledinner:

WHY!!!!!!
I'm ready to do a Charlie Brown WAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
Why is it people around me can have massive batches (rolls to you not from Coventry) full to the brill with filling, huge bags of crisps AND sweets and not put an ounce on their hips. It's not faaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr :(

God I want chocolate today

Rache said:
WHY!!!!!!
Why is it people around me can have massive batches (rolls to you not from Coventry) full to the brill with filling, huge bags of crisps AND sweets and not put an ounce on their hips. It's not faaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrr :(

Or cobs?!!!! Lol. But I know what you're saying ....mind you a cob/roll/batch/barm etc would kill me I reckon :) x

WHY!!!!!!

Yeah but how healthy are they, eating so much cr@p?

I know how you feel.... but I swear that cravings have something to do with a full moon! I think its a TOTM thing!
Btw Rache....I hope Saturday is as good as you hope:)

Well Rache I am NOT wearing any ha ha. Im in my hotel room in Bracknell praying I get home alright in the morning due to the impending SNOW!!! I am not naked though - I am pj'd up ;)

Paah batches who needs them :p

I hope your date goes well on Saturday and he doesnt turn out to be a frog. There is a prince out there for you Im sure and its about time he showed his face! but its fun looking for him in the meantime :D

I hope Amber has a lovely birthday, the necklace sounds lovely ;) xx

Hey Mis you know we all love you :hug99: xx

Thank Mazza. I have a confession to make: hello, I am miserable, and I am a chocolate addict :'(

Well you know what to do, right !? Three hail Marys and all is forgiven x

Seriously though are you struggling? if so you are in the right place xx

aww mis me too hunny, the hobnobs won tonight :(

Maz thanks for all good wishes, have such a good feeling about this one, we really seem to click, could be talking a load of tosh and it all fall around me in tatters but you never know!!!
Soooooo excited :)

Well its like I am on another diet, I am so good until a certain point then all break loose and as I don't have any restriction it is even harder but my third fill is 25th of Feb so really really hoping this one does the trick xxx good luck Rachel. You know we ll be all waiting for details :)

yes Rach, update awaiting :) love that dating mallarcky!!! If nothing else you get taken for plenty of meals out :)xx

Mis im the same, choc really is my vice! Allow myself one mini packet of choc buttons a day at 75 cals but what I'd do to eat the whole multipack!! Xx

Evening all.

Sorry I am not contributing much but I do hope you are all well. Well it is two weeks since my last fill so I can resume solid food again tomorrow. I am feeling a little anxious about it. Had a few sicky moments on puree food - there is definitely restriction. It will be interesting to see how things go. My mom flew in for her annual visit this week so I am going to see her tomorrow and unlike last year when I barely saw her due to recovering from my op and then being plunged straight into that nightmare when I went back to work I intend to get my priorities right this time and see her as much as I can.

Hope you all have a blessed and relaxed weekend. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.

tranquil x

Evening all.

Sorry I am not contributing much but I do hope you are all well. Well it is two weeks since my last fill so I can resume solid food again tomorrow. I am feeling a little anxious about it. Had a few sicky moments on puree food - there is definitely restriction. It will be interesting to see how things go. My mom flew in for her annual visit this week so I am going to see her tomorrow and unlike last year when I barely saw her due to recovering from my op and then being plunged straight into that nightmare when I went back to work I intend to get my priorities right this time and see her as much as I can.

Hope you all have a blessed and relaxed weekend. Good luck to everyone weighing in tomorrow.

tranquil x

You 2 hun - Hope u have nice family time xxxx ( good news on restriction) xx

Back