• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Been turned down for surgery

Hi there, thanks for replying. I think we are under the same Authority, as if successful (oh how I wish), will be Taunton hospital. Although they are doing bands now at Treliske, they started doing them in July I think, so it will be a couple of years before they do any bypasses. Keep in touch, nice knowing there is someone near my neck of the woods lol xxxx

Yeh feel free to pm me at any point, I'll always reply :)
Its always nice when someone is going to the same place as you, makes it more real. xxx

hi Jan i think i know you can you pm me as i would like to be certain would be embarrassing if i was wrong lol:eek: thanks
Sharon

Know the feeling, have been turned down once and now waiting for second score...it is frustrating and when u get the bad news ur body and mind react really bad even when we r saying ourselves we are not keeping high hopes.But, what can I say?? don't give up!! I too have only recently joined/found this site and let me tell u I feel I'm addicted to all info and friendly plp and different info you find on it. Just like you I can't also understand half of the functions and paths from site but, I guess it is like our journey to get funding...we'll get there :)

oops Jan i'm very embarrassed you're not who i thought, the person i was thinking about is a bit younger, i know a couple of people in Penzance who have had the op and one who was startin the process a while ago but don't know if she has continued, anyway good luck with the sleep machine and i hope you get accepted soon
Sharon

Back