• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after 2.8 years and MINUS 50 KG

Oh you look so not the same person. Can I ask you did you get help getting tummy tuck and boobs, am so in desperate need for them hun, bet you feel a million dollars, you look amazing, well done xx

Hi all :)))

Thank you for your kind comments :)

Answering the questions:
Did I book the tummy tuck boob job straight away?
*More or less. 2 inch of skin can shrink. 22? Doubt it :D
Where did I have it done?
*Intro | Lipex - the most amazing surgeon, Dr. Jurshevichs
Am I 100% pleased with myself?
*I am about 70% pleased. I came into terms, that I will never have the most perfect body, despite the efforts. And, keeping the weight off is a hard job. BUT, it iwas still the BEST decision I made for myself.

BIG kis to everybody :)

Do excuse my language but my first words were FU... HELLLLLLLL well done you. I have jsut started my journey and if I look half as good as you do now...I will be ecstatic you look AMAZING.

Absolutely beautiful.God I hope I look as good as you.well done .

I've just done my maths & I to have lost 52.1kg in a little under 2yrs surgery if I can get funding & be brave enough is my next step. I'm still 7lbs off my highest target weight but as I've maintained or lost only 2lbs in a year I think it's all in the skin now & am beginning to come to terms with myself & the belief I've failed again at something the 52.1kg loss or 8st 2lbs is nothing compared to that last 7lbs.

I've just done my maths & I to have lost 52.1kg in a little under 2yrs surgery if I can get funding & be brave enough is my next step. I'm still 7lbs off my highest target weight but as I've maintained or lost only 2lbs in a year I think it's all in the skin now & am beginning to come to terms with myself & the belief I've failed again at something the 52.1kg loss or 8st 2lbs is nothing compared to that last 7lbs.

Now you done excellent...so much weight lost....You should congratulate yourself on your massive achievement....so you got 7lb to go says who???? Your body is obviously telling you enough is enough....so enjoy the positives of the surgery pat yourself on your back have a picture of you at your worse and 1 now in your purse and when you feeling down just remember especially if you're a comfort eater like me it was the self loathing that got you to your biggest and from now on throw away the scales buy something you feel confident in and make sure there is no elastic or stretch material and use that as your guide to maintain your weight....YOU ARE AN ACHIEVER AND A SURVIVOR BE HAPPY AND PROUD :) MASSIVE ACHIEVEMENT

Thank you I'll try that lots of issues still not dealt with but currently trying to with appropriate help so hopefully will reach a place where I can accept things with more grace & belief.

WOW!!!! I'm just starring at your photos in disbelief!!! I would love to look as good as you! You have done AMAZING!!!!!! X

Thank you all for your replies! Haven't been on in a quite a while!

Weight loss did change my life dramatically.

I found new confidence in myself and strength to make some difficult decisions. Also in my private life.

Good luck to all of those who are still on their way!

Bg kisses!

You look stunning and so happy....I need to lose a few more stone but at that stage were I have saggy boobs and belly.....your after pics give me hope that surgery will help. Just need to save up now which might take a while bit one day I will do it!!

wowzer...

Back