• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Before and after 2.8 years and MINUS 50 KG

Thank you all :D

At this stage I am quite happy with everything before my ass ;) The bikini shot is really taken at the flattering angle.
The inside of my thighs is really wobbly, cellulite is MUCH worse and my ass is non existent (I now have a pancake ass).
BUT, I am still happy.

Just I think, every one of us has to realise, that we will never be perfect. We can just try and do the best that we can :)

I do get what you mean about a flattering angle but in all seriousness I would never guess from your photo you had ever been big.

Just noticed on your other post u want to lose another 2 stones,you look perfect to me.
What do u weigh/size now? If you don't mind me asking.

Fabulous and stunning, you look like a superstar and I love your white dress xxx

You look stunning!:happy036:

I think you look like perfection as you are now in that white dress and bikini.

Congratulations and well done:happy096:

Hi all :)

Am finally doing my duty.

-50 kgs and tons of self confidence later.

Pictures are before and after bypass, tummy tuck and boob lift.

Thank you all for your support and hope these will help someone too.

Big kiss

Wow You look amazing. Did you book in for the tuck and boobs as soon as you were slim or did the surgeon make you wait to see if the skin would shrink more?
Kat
x

Wow what a transformation. Ive lost 52kg. Got 10kg to go but mainly think its down to the excess skin now. Ive already had consultation for boobs and arms but trying to save up tor it. You look confident and stunning. Well done. :)

OK OK so where did you hide that fat girl in the first pictures because there is no way on earth that these are pictures of the same person. Seriously chuff me lady that is the most stunning transformation I think I have ever seen on any forum anywhere in the world.

You have done a simply spectacular job and should be very very proud of your achievement. Fantastic results well done you

AMAZING. You are beautiful. Well done!!

Back