• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Being banded on Thur

loveday

Hi

I am being banded on Thursday at Gatwick Park. I'm nervous but I know this is the right thing for me. The milk diet is going ok but I am a little dizzy at times!

I have a BMI of 35 but it fluctuates horribly and is on the up . And I always regain what I lose . So bring on Thursday!!!!

Hi and welcome. The milk diet is the hardest thing, but stick to it, and just keep remembering the end result. Hope your op is going to go well. Keep us posted.

welcome, the milk diet is great to get you on track with how it will be post band :) I've had mine a year now and it's changed my life, even though I'm still battling to find restriction!

Well done on managing on the milk diet, I know I felt grand during the first week and started to fade by the second (I dont know how some people manage for longer!).

I had my op two weeks ago wednesday and things are going grand. I sincerely hope all goes well for you! Hope Thursday comes super fast! :)

Thanks all! I feel quite woozy at times but my appetite has definitely got less over the last few days.

Back