• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Best/affordable group to book Mr Ammori

broadpaws

Hello to all,

I have had a quick search on the forums and have had an extensive chat with the Landauer group who have quoted £9500 for op with Mr Ammori at the spire in Manchester, I do intend to do some further research, but can anyone advise is there a "better" price with an alternative group or are Landauer considered very good ? It would seem that Mr Ammori has a very good reputation so the surgeon choice seems great, its just that I ma having to finance it and would like to hear your opinions on who would be best to book - as it seems some are carried out at the spire hopsital some at the alexandra hospital. I live in East Anglia and hvae a BMI of approx 48.

Thanks in advance

hi there

i am 3 months post op i had a bypass at sire in hull it cost me £9,450 with me sedman he an excellent surgeon he teaches bypass all over europe he did fab job on me

Gosh I too am finding all the pricing structures extremely confusing and weighing them all up comparably is a nightmare.

Hi,
I did lots of research and decided on a Spire Hospital as that's where my surgeon's based. I went directly through them as I thought it would be cheaper. Perhaps you could have a look on their website to see if 'cutting out the middleman' makes it cheaper. Beware of 'hidden costs' though. Any appointments I had with surgeon/consultant and dietician before the operation were not included in the overall price.

Back